Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
cooliocoolio

Apparently if the wives agree to the arrangement it's Fine

I learned something new now lol

Could have sworn Islamically speaking they all have to have their own dwelling...dumb mfer. And the dumb broads who signed up for it. And the camera man. Basically f all of them. Happy Friday yall

Seoul

. . .
The amount of jealousy, gossip and sabotage that must be happening in that house.

I heard a similar story with 2 wives under the same roof. Each time one got pregnant, the other would beat her till she miscarried the baby. :hova:

Salih

Move right or get left
Could have sworn Islamically speaking they all have to have their own dwelling...dumb mfer. And the dumb broads who signed up for it. And the camera man. Basically f all of them. Happy Friday yall
Why are you slandering the man? They don't all have to have their own 'dwellings'. If all the wives agree to live under one roof, it's allowed. Having a separate dwelling is one of the rights of married women but they can decide to give this right up prior to the marriage, when they are coming to terms with the nikah contract.

Hubble

VIP
The amount of jealousy, gossip and sabotage that must be happening in that house.

I heard a similar story with 2 wives under the same roof. Each time one got pregnant, the other would beat her till she miscarried the baby. :hova:

Subhanaallah.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

:dwill:

Why are you slandering the man? They don't all have to have their own 'dwellings'. If all the wives agree to live under one roof, it's allowed. Having a separate dwelling is one of the rights of married women but they can decide to give this right up prior to the marriage, when they are coming to terms with the nikah contract.

Warya ma abaha ba?
Hi dun gif damn I insult who I want

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Dude got 15 kids and probably relies on his relatives to send him lacag from abroad every month. He's dirt poor but yet finds it reasonable to marry 4 women and pop 15 kids out of them..

Salih

Move right or get left
Marrying 4 women at a time when you clearly don't have the financial means is a little bit bizarre and unnecessary tbh. But who are we to judge the man?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Dude got 15 kids and probably relies on his relatives to send him lacag from abroad every month. He's dirt poor but yet finds it reasonable to marry 4 women and pop 15 kids out of them..
This thingy thing even talks like a gaal, you ain't got the slightest idea what that mans situation is besides these are Muslims so wouldn't it be wise to stay out of Muslim affairs or are you another Ayan hersi?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It's not permissible to marry 4 wives if you can't afford to take care of them.
These dumb ass women are something else, why agree to a man who can't even take care of himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts