Somali guy threatens black lady, xenophobic comments roll in… Are we surprised?

Bisinka 💀
IMG_8154.jpeg

So embarrassing… STAND UP!!!
IMG_8160.jpeg

IMG_8162.jpeg

This is an old clip I don't know why people keep recycling it as if it's a new thing so people can rage and hate on somali men. I saw some somali femcels accounts posting this around the time that brick thing happened
Looool that’s crazy I wasn’t aware 😭 people are being hella weird in the comments, including fellow Somalis… shit is embarrassing

Looool that’s crazy I wasn’t aware 😭 people are being hella weird in the comments, including fellow Somalis… shit is embarrassing
It’s not embarrassing let them harass her. Why are they lying about us? Madow nacala aabihin kuyaal. Dhiladi idin dhashay was.

It's a dead recycled clip that comes back every time something negative happens.

I saw this same clip a year ago.

It's just one of those that will keep coming back and is used as ammo by ajnabis and xalimos that want to dunk on somali men.

It's weird how they make it out to be something that just happened everytime they post it again tho so they can push there narratives.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Old video.

Black men please get angry kulaha. Damn, they’ll get angry alright and kill you. Projecting ass b*tches can go f*ck themselves.
:pachah1: :dead:

These liars, smh

Somali men don't have high abuse and murder rates.
There are other things I won't go into, but it's not those two.
The account that posted this is a weirdo. Their bio is legit “the threat of Somali men” and they post fake statistics claiming that 70/80% of online trolls that hate on black women are Somali men. Which is false as there is no credible source for what they’re claiming and they changed their stats from 70% in one video to 80% in another.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
These liars, smh

Somali men don't have high abuse and murder rates.
There are other things I won't go into, but it's not those two.
We know men from Caribbean and African American communities have disproportionate rates of intimate partner violence. Some of these Black women should really focus on more pressing matters that have life and death consequences rather than having these false outrage posts on TicTok. The truth is that Tyrone or Delroy is more likely to cause harm to them than Abdi. There is no need to play games of xenophobia to distract from the real problem.

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh
I think this is made up lol, might be true tho
Remember the first time i saw it
it was posted by that one guy who made it to prove somali men are into black women
deadrose.png

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
The account that posted this is a weirdo. Their bio is legit “the threat of Somali men” and they post fake statistics claiming that 70/80% of online trolls that hate on black women are Somali men. Which is false as there is no credible source for what they’re claiming and they changed their stats from 70% in one video to 80% in another.
Why would somali men troll black women? Somali online trolls don't think about them. They just beef Tyrone and Babutande

I support xenophobic comments against Somalis & when they clearly state were not one of them, will hopefully make more Somalis realise this xoolos dont rate you. What’s funny however was when the Bricklady got hit by a madow we had Xalimos tryna insert faraaxs and blame us.

Now it’s ok by madows to generalize faraaxs which their women support, lakiin god forbid faraaxs generalize the madows, 100+ blm xalimos will show up😭🤣 Furthermore never seen Somalis move to j&reer girls inrl unheard off.

We know men from Caribbean and African American communities have disproportionate rates of intimate partner violence. Some of these Black women should really focus on more pressing matters that have life and death consequences rather than having these false outrage posts on TicTok. The truth is that Tyrone or Delroy is more likely to cause harm to them than Abdi. There is no need to play games of xenophobia to distract from the real problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I support xenophobic comments against Somalis & when they clearly state were not one of them, will hopefully make more Somalis realise this xoolos dont rate you. What’s funny however was when the Bricklady got hit by a madow we had Xalimos tryna insert faraaxs and blame us.

Now it’s ok by madows to generalize faraaxs which their women support, lakiin god forbid faraaxs generalize the madows, 100+ blm xalimos will show up😭🤣 Furthermore never seen Somalis move to j&reer girls inrl unheard off.
Xalimos have some Eurasian dna so they’ll always have a soft spot for daanyeer. Idk what to say about these people, I’ll never make friends with them I’ll avoid them as much as possible. There’s this Nigerian gabadh I work with who’s got futo wayn but I’ll dismiss it won’t commit wasmo with her.

Trending