Somali guy threatens black lady, xenophobic comments roll in… Are we surprised?

UK malis are a lost cause I swear 🤦🏾‍♀️

For all the shit y’all talk about Canadian Somalis, at least the dudes have game, I’ve never seen one rejected quite like this :stressed:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think Somali men are less Anti-Black than AA and Caribbean men in practice. :manny: Who marries out more? Who chases ajnabi women most (per capita)? Who narcissistically denigrates their women and puts ajnabi women on a pedestal most? Who is content with letting women carry before they marry? Who physically harms women from their group more? Where is the personal responsibility?​
Are You Sure Come On GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

It doesn’t matter, let them be xenophobic. I used to be neutral but now I don’t care anymore, I have fallen to the dark side. We have nothing in common with them besides skin-tone.

B3C053A3-E39A-49E2-8FEE-7930BFB9D1CC.jpeg

I support xenophobic comments against Somalis & when they clearly state were not one of them, will hopefully make more Somalis realise this xoolos dont rate you. What’s funny however was when the Bricklady got hit by a madow we had Xalimos tryna insert faraaxs and blame us.

Now it’s ok by madows to generalize faraaxs which their women support, lakiin god forbid faraaxs generalize the madows, 100+ blm xalimos will show up😭🤣 Furthermore never seen Somalis move to j&reer girls inrl unheard off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why would somali men troll black women? Somali online trolls don't think about them. They just beef Tyrone and Babutande
They most def know but are choosing to ignore this. Most of the hate directed to black women usually comes from their very own men who claim that black women are “manly” and “aggressive”. The account owner probably had a bad encounter with a Somali man and is now using that to claim Somali men are a “threat” to black women with their pseudo stats 😂

They most def know but are choosing to ignore this. Most of the hate directed to black women usually comes from their very own men who claim that black women are “manly” and “aggressive”. The account owner probably had a bad encounter with a Somali man and is now using that to claim Somali men are a “threat” to black women with their pseudo stats 😂
True , Somali men don’t direct hate towards black women if they did it would be towards their own women not them, Like trust me you can find hundreds of comments from black men dunking on black women calling them all sorts of names, and in USA black women have the highest femcide rates but they out here caping for men that don’t care for them Cynthia G is correct about black men. It’s not fair to paint all Somali men like this if there aren’t so many black men abusing their women like literally white men always saying burn the coal pay the toll whenever a white woman is abused by a black man. This clip is old now what’s the point of uploading it again it’s easy to get views on TikTok if it’s about Somalis, some people are unhinged about specific groups just after a encounter with one person they didn’t like, it’s gives chronically online.

I don't really care how I'm viewed, I let people make that decision when they get to know me 👍, I have no issues with madows in real life, we're gucci. Much love to real people out there

UK malis are a lost cause I swear 🤦🏾‍♀️

For all the shit y’all talk about Canadian Somalis, at least the dudes have game, I’ve never seen one rejected quite like this :stressed:
Why would any lady welcome drunken man in stupor for shukaansi, would you allow that? 🤣. I used to avoid women when I drank cos of this shit, too many chances of creepiness/ accusations

Why would any lady welcome drunken man in stupor for shukaansi, would you allow that? 🤣. I used to avoid women when I drank cos of this shit, too many chances of creepiness/ accusations
Somalis who drink has to be the worst thing since natives were introduced to alcohol 🤦🏾‍♀️ They become extremely feral and unhabitated, it’s truly scary.

I’ve never touched the stuff and inshallah never will, I would encourage all Somali people never to use it in their lives, that’s how they get you!

If you’re still not cuunsuri I don’t know what to say at this point.

Nah man, no need for all that. Not only is racism haram, but it will also not do us any favour — it will further prove their belief that all Somalis are racist and cause more annoyance for us.

However, I believe that Somalis need to stop putting their people down and kekekeing with ajanabis. What some Somali girls that are pandering to these people fail to realise is, while majority of the racism is towards Somali men atm, sooner or later it’s gonna be ALL Somalis and I bet you they won’t like that.

Yaraye

VIP
I rarely see BLM xalimos in MN. Most xalimos over here don't really care :mjdontkno: They are too busy minding their business/ living life. I wonder where BLM xalimos are mostly populated. We need study their population stat to disenfranchise this group. :damedamn: Once in a while I'll see a xalimo at a black protest/rally, and give them the side eye :browtf:

What some Somali girls that are pandering to these people fail to realise is, while majority of the racism is towards Somali men atm, sooner or later it’s gonna be ALL Somalis and I bet you they won’t like that.
It’s already been directed towards Somali women for a long time, It’s just that Somali men retaliated. But they dont differinate, they only tolerate the women. But once situations like Bricklady happens they clearly told her ” gtfo ur not black, dont start gender war in our community”! n bascially disowned her.
I wonder where BLM xalimos are mostly populated. We need study theirdisenfranchise this
In english speaking countries where the black community outnumber Somalis. You will Barely find blm xalimos in sweden, norway, netherlands , finland since we outnumber all madows there and define what ” madow culture is” so no need for xalimos to pander to langaabs.

One thing however is the non hijabi Somali girls seem to have a huge number of blm xalimos. Those should be avoided, personally i see them as habesha idk why🤣

Yaraye

VIP
It’s already been directed towards Somali women for a long time, It’s just that Somali men retaliated. But they dont differinate, they only tolerate the women. But once situations like Bricklady happens they clearly told her ” gtfo ur not black, dont start gender war in our community”! n bascially disowned her.

In english speaking countries where the black community outnumber Somalis. You will Barely find blm xalimos in sweden, norway, netherlands , finland since we outnumber all madows there and define what ” madow culture is” so no need for xalimos to pander to langaabs.

One thing however is the non hijabi Somali girls seem to have a huge number of blm xalimos. Those should be avoided, personally i see them as habesha idk why🤣
I live in MN and BLM xalimo ain't really huge here. We do have a loud minority unfortunately, But alxamdullah, most xalimos are too busy focused on themselves and are neutral about madows. They simply don't care lol.

Trending