Somali guy threatens black lady, xenophobic comments roll in… Are we surprised?

Nah man, no need for all that. Not only is racism haram, but it will also not do us any favour — it will further prove their belief that all Somalis are racist and cause more annoyance for us.

However, I believe that Somalis need to stop putting their people down and kekekeing with ajanabis. What some Somali girls that are pandering to these people fail to realise is, while majority of the racism is towards Somali men atm, sooner or later it’s gonna be ALL Somalis and I bet you they won’t like that.
I couldn't care if racism is haram

We know men from Caribbean and African American communities have disproportionate rates of intimate partner violence. Some of these Black women should really focus on more pressing matters that have life and death consequences rather than having these false outrage posts on TicTok. The truth is that Tyrone or Delroy is more likely to cause harm to them than Abdi. There is no need to play games of xenophobia to distract from the real problem.
Their men openly degrade them, leave them for literally any other race, insult them, murder them at disproportionately higher rates and can’t build a damn thing for them yet they’re asleep. But Somali men doing something dumb, they come in all guns blazing and screaming from rooftops. These women are hilarious.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I couldn't care if racism is haram
You don’t care for the Prophets commands? Well then you aren’t Muslim
:manny:
1694987887251.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They have a hate boner against us for multiple reasons that goes back decades. It’s a combination of racial & religious. They hate us because we are Muslims and we are not truly seen as African because our ancestors partially originated from outside Africa. It’s somehow quite universal amongst Bantus, who think they’re the original Africans and the rest of us are mutts who ought to go back to the Middle East. It’s similar to the discourse against North Africans I’ve noticed.

Faraxs and abdis never go for black women, lightskins are the exception ofcourse(I dont make the rules) it's even illogical since the hottest "black" women come from the horn (their men would agree) so if farax choose to marry out why would he go for something which is by far less desirable character and looks wise than his own. I can assure you black women have no need to ever feel threatened or looked at. I don't understand somali sell outs Jumping on the somali male hate bandwagon, aren't they supposed to be woke activists who should try to counter and deny this fake narrative. But I guess it's funny until their miskeen abo or little brother gets done in his face by a grown black guy who wants to "protect black women"

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Our ancestors did not come outside africa as Somalis have lived in horn of africa for thousands of years.
The Somali language is older than the Bantu race, them bastards from the Congo jungle who think they are the only ones on the continent.

Tired of seeing post after post on socials chatting about all sorts of things about the origins of the Somali/horner peoples.

The Horners aren't "real africans" or belong to the "middle east" until it comes time to talk about civilizations.

Moral of the story, you are what your ancestors are. We have a clear and old lineage system for a reason.

I am Muslim first,
Somali by ethnicity,
Djiboutian by Nationality,
Dir by clan,
Ciise by sub clan,
My grandfathers were Geelgires in Ali sabieh and soldiers in the Djiboutian army.

I have no identity after that. Let these Shisheeye cry about the Somali all they want with their fantasies. All 1 billion Niger Congo but a small region of 140 million has them tweaking. Losers.
Screenshot_20230918_004019.jpg
Screenshot_20230918_004003.jpg

The Somali language is older than the Bantu race, them bastards from the Congo jungle who think they are the only ones on the continent.

Tired of seeing post after post on socials chatting about all sorts of things about the origins of the Somali/horner peoples.

The Horners aren't "real africans" or belong to the "middle east" until it comes time to talk about civilizations.

Moral of the story, you are what your ancestors are. We have a clear and old lineage system for a reason.

I am Muslim first,
Somali by ethnicity,
Djiboutian by Nationality,
Dir by clan,
Ciise by sub clan,
My grandfathers were Geelgires in Ali sabieh and soldiers in the Djiboutian army.

I have no identity after that. Let these Shisheeye cry about the Somali all they want with their fantasies. All 1 billion Niger Congo but a small region of 140 million has them tweaking. Losers. View attachment 294350View attachment 294351
We in the HOA are Schrödinger’s blacks. We are not native to Africa for all the bad things but the minute something good comes up (history or looks) then we are an example of black excellence! 😂😂

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
The person behind the account has a clear agenda against Somali men (specifically online trolls).

D9D676BB-53EC-40F0-BB9B-ABF2F641CD3A.jpeg

It’s pretty clear her priority is to bring the worst out of us by making us react to her bullshit.

I pretty much matured my way out of this bait -since I’m too old for this drama.

Something I noticed and I hope no one takes offence to it, is that Somali girls where I live (not all) but a good deal, are crowd pleaser types, what do I mean? Well they’ll be quick to join ajnabis who have a bone to pick with Somali males, I see it irl all the time, in high school they’d sit quiet when ajnabis took digs at Somalis, and ride out for the same ajnabi whenever something happens in his or hers country, can anyone explain this phenomenon?

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
I’m from the U.K. and the hatred these people have for us needs to be studied. That’s why I don’t care when the ”Somali trolls” attack them lol
True , Somali men don’t direct hate towards black women if they did it would be towards their own women not them, Like trust me you can find hundreds of comments from black men dunking on black women calling them all sorts of names, and in USA black women have the highest femcide rates but they out here caping for men that don’t care for them Cynthia G is correct about black men. It’s not fair to paint all Somali men like this if there aren’t so many black men abusing their women like literally white men always saying burn the coal pay the toll whenever a white woman is abused by a black man. This clip is old now what’s the point of uploading it again it’s easy to get views on TikTok if it’s about Somalis, some people are unhinged about specific groups just after a encounter with one person they didn’t like, it’s gives chronically online.

If you’re still not cuunsuri I don’t know what to say at this point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Something I noticed and I hope no one takes offence to it, is that Somali girls where I live (not all) but a good deal, are crowd pleaser types, what do I mean? Well they’ll be quick to join ajnabis who have a bone to pick with Somali males, I see it irl all the time, in high school they’d sit quiet when ajnabis took digs at Somalis, and ride out for the same ajnabi whenever something happens in his or hers country, can anyone explain this phenomenon?
Low self-esteem, lack of character and deep self-hatred. My pride will never allow me to talk cr*p on somali women infront of ajnabis. And this minority of somali girls need to be studied

Trending

Latest posts