Somali guy threatens black lady, xenophobic comments roll in… Are we surprised?

I rarely see BLM xalimos in MN. Most xalimos over here don't really care :mjdontkno: They are too busy minding their business/ living life. I wonder where BLM xalimos are mostly populated. We need study their population stat to disenfranchise this group. :damedamn: Once in a while I'll see a xalimo at a black protest/rally, and give them the side eye :browtf:

Take this one out. Shes your people lol

I’m from the U.K. and the hatred these people have for us needs to be studied. That’s why I don’t care when the ”Somali trolls” attack them lol

I Dont Season 8 GIF by Friends

give us a little description I am interested to know the level of hatred they have for us :jaynerd:

I’m from the U.K. and the hatred these people have for us needs to be studied. That’s why I don’t care when the ”Somali trolls” attack them lol

I Dont Season 8 GIF by Friends
It likely all stems from combination of being very loud and posting without thinking where billions can see and read.

North Ethiopians are racist but they tend to be very quiet and stay low. The kind of hate they post online is mainly between ethnic groups in their country which no one will understand nor care.

Last edited:

Trending