SOMALI HENNY FREAK I HAVE ON SNAPCHAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this somali henny freak on snapchat. She is so MA SHAA ALLAH she is kinda hot. Her hair and body and everything is on point.

But i really dont understand she smokes shisha every hr with the damned flower filter. She is gonna ruin her beauty and get charcoal shisha stained lips and wrinkles. You are probably wondering why i care?:wtfdis: well its sad to se her beauty will fade. :tacky:She is literally a 9/10 and wallahi im not joking:tocry: she is at least a 8 without makeup :tocry:

Hmm whats happening? :cosbyhmm:Most Somali drinkers all out know. They dont care. 7/8 yrs ago everyone did things secretly.

The girl is from toronto. :francis:

If she smokes and drink then she probably left the religion. Also what's up with the somali community in toronto losing their culture and religion?

may allah help reer toronto

I saw this somali henny freak on snapchat. She is so MA SHAA ALLAH she is kinda hot. Her hair and body and everything is on point.

But i really dont understand she smokes shisha every hr with the damned flower filter. She is gonna ruin her beauty and get charcoal shisha stained lips and wrinkles. You are probably wondering why i care?:wtfdis: well its sad to se her beauty will fade. :tacky:She is literally a 9/10 and wallahi im not joking:tocry: she is at least a 8 without makeup :tocry:

Hmm whats happening? :cosbyhmm:Most Somali drinkers all out know. They dont care. 7/8 yrs ago everyone did things secretly.

The girl is from toronto. :francis:

What's her snapchat? I would love to do some extracurricular research :ohhh:

So you smoke ush huh:banderas:

You right on hookah though I hate anything tobacco related:camby:
Yeah I used to be so against it. And than one day I realized I was tripping for no reason.

It's a great stress reliever but people that smoke constantly don't have anything going for them.

:siilaanyolaugh:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
As a former healthcare professional I have yet to indulge in the pleasures of life, humans live such dull lives why not take the bliss of a dopamine filled fantasy, take us away from the toxic mass enslavement we find ourselves living in. Like robots aimlessly working and seeking a life, whatever this life may be whilst others exploit our hard work. Now give me some of what you are having my dear, let me absorb the taboo yet irresistible pleasure of detaching my senses away from reality.

If she smokes and drink then she probably left the religion. Also what's up with the somali community in toronto losing their culture and religion?

may allah help reer toronto

Not necessarily. You can find Muslims drug dealers.

There is a big difference between unreligous and not a muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts