Somali hijabi girl plans to EXPOSE the Somalian men sending her nudes if 100 ppl retweeted this

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Why are they sending her nudes unless she's initiating something for these men to send her nudes ? Stupid woman grow up.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
@AbdiJohnson Where do you find all those ratchet halimos? Seems Twitter is filled with them. Perhaps it is time I made a account
there?

:mjpls:
These stupid women embarass all somalis honestly the stupidity has reached the epic stratosphere. Why are men sending her nudes unless she's speaking provocatively to them. No guy sends nudes just for a luagh. This woman is desperate for attention I can see the deception in her make up ridden tart face.

Bohol

VIP
These stupid women embarass all somalis honestly the stupidity has reached the epic stratosphere. Why are they sending her nudes unless she's speaking provocatively to them. No guy just sends nudes for the luagh of it. This woman is desperate for attention I can see her make up ridden tart face.

Perhaps we should discipline them right? :birdman: *gets his belt out* .

These stupid women embarass all somalis honestly the stupidity has reached the epic stratosphere. Why are men sending her nudes unless she's speaking provocatively to them. No guy sends nudes just for a luagh. This woman is desperate for attention I can see the deception in her make up ridden tart face.
:ufdup: You don't own women, they can do whatever they want. :ummhmm:

waraabe

Your superior
:ooh::russ::chrisfreshhah: Savage

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
:ufdup: You don't own women, they can do whatever they want. :ummhmm:
Well if she wants to be the class clown she better keep it up. Stupid girl hasn't a brain, she's been too busy chasing guys instead of reading books on common sense. Thank god I don't participate in social sites it's conserved for the trash of society. Intellectually stimulating tweets are fine, this sadly isn't.

Well if she wants to be the class clown she better keep it up. Stupid girl hasn't a brain, she's been too busy chasing guys instead of reading books on common sense. Thank god I don't participate in social sites it's conserved for the trash of society. The intellectual tweets are fine, this sadly isn't.
I was being sarcastic. Usually it is you who you says things like that. Carry on tho.

I'm noticing increasingly a lot of girls who think being deceptive and ratchet is cute. This girl is probably just attention seeking but there are ones out there who would get nudes from a man just to humiliate him for laughs shameful people who need to grow up asap.

I wish people would stop encouraging this kind of behavior by cheering them on

Status
Not open for further replies.