Somali killed in North London

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
:bell:Clickbaiter. This is some Madow who might have ties with gangs sxb not an innocent mali:kodaksmiley:

Invader

May Allah make his Judgement easy. He was disabled and autisitc la howla why would someone that stupid do that tho tf:kanyehmm:

Invader

If you live in the ghetto stay clear of the yardies at all costs if you don't want to have the same fate as Jemal

AUN

Invader

It's cus we're not assimaliting in their community and we won't like the AA and Somalis in Minnesota

Keo

VIP
A lot of shootings and stabbings have been happening in the Haringey area of North London in the past couple of days. Just two hours ago there was a shooting at Broadwater Farm Estate. First guy was shot in the head in his doorstep. The people that killed him were looking for a payback for one of their members that was killed 3 days prior. The Somali guy was being chased by a group of 3 with knives and they caught him in an alleyway.

Invader

You are assimilated, your a Walmart version of a jamaican. In MN you literally have AA's crying about Somalis being "racist uncle Tom's" take your loss in peace man foh.
I'm Somali not a roadman wannabe sxb:ohlord::sass1:

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
A lot of shootings and stabbings have been happening in the Haringey area of North London in the past couple of days. Just two hours ago there was a shooting at Broadwater Farm Estate. First guy was shot in the head in his doorstep. The people that killed him were looking for a payback for one of their members that was killed 3 days prior. The Somali guy was being chased by a group of 3 with knives and they caught him in an alleyway.
Was the Somali guy involved in gang activity or a mistaken identity?

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Why is it a lot of the youths in London are involved gang warfare? There's countless alternatives which are better than shooting a man outside his front door because of post code gang banging.

Keo

VIP
Was the Somali guy involved in gang activity or a mistaken identity?
I have no idea but when you look at it, there's been countless times where I thought the person was innocent only to find out a couple of weeks later that they were involved.

Jungle

VIP
I dont know where people who claim to be from London on here actually live in the city lol . Somalis are kneedeep in this gang ting ifyou didnt know that idk where you been.

Most on here from the uk come like your typical farax despite being young. Madow wannabes? Where? Just because the government paid your housing benefits in a nice area dont try stick your nose up you nerds.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why is it a lot of the youths in London are involved gang warfare? There's countless alternatives which are better than shooting a man outside his front door because of post code gang banging.
easy fast money but the price they paying isn't worth it

You are assimilated, your a Walmart version of a jamaican. In MN you literally have AA's crying about Somalis being "racist uncle Tom's" take your loss in peace man foh.

I would advice you to not argue with reer uk they self-project everytime
They were bullied by Madows?- NO You were
They are assimilating?- NO you are!

We all know they are the lost diaspora our long lost brothers :kendrickcry:

I dont know where people who claim to be from London on here actually live in the city lol . Somalis are kneedeep in this gang ting ifyou didnt know that idk where you been.

Most on here from the uk come like your typical farax despite being young. Madow wannabes? Where? Just because the government paid your housing benefits in a nice area dont try stick your nose up you nerds.

If you're a Muslim then you shouldn't be involving yourself in this gang rubbish. I am Londoner too. I have friends ''who have been about that life'' and who grew up in bad council estates, rough ass areas like Tottenham but guess where they are all now? dead or in prison. It doesn't matter how bad you act with your friends or on some rap video repping ''your postcode endz'', one day you will get caught lacking on your onez and boom ''one of your opps'' will stab you to death, literally that has been the case every fucking time of these gang-related deaths in London.

Get a real job, stay in education and stop hanging out with these fucking ab**d retards, and you will be fine.

Last edited:

SHUT UP AND GET A JOB

Trending