Somali lady, Maryland resident, got thrown out of a plane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I am against this airline ...at the same time you gotta sit down at the seat assigned to you...

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
She should have arranged her seat beforehand. I usually do so online or arrive at the airport early and request a window seat at the front desk.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If you don't want to sit between two men then travel with your husband. These people are picking and choosing the religion. I support the aircraft decision. Sit in your assigned seat or get off the plane.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Im trying to not be angry towards this lady..I should but sympathetic but knowing that back home, in those little buses, you gotta sit at the only place available to you in those afternoon rush hour, where you gotta be home quickly...Go tell that a farax to exchange seats in a local Hargeisa, Kismaayo, xamar and bosaso and surely he'll say "yaah! ma hooyadaa ba kuu leh, naa iska istaagnoow"

waraabe

Your superior
these victim cunts are pissing me off. you are racist if you refuse to give into their demands. stop appeasing these people

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is a public transportation..there's no seat segregated for Muslims...Naa fariiso cott dammit...It aint like you sitting on them...No one can effing help you if your overweight and afraid baridaada will protrude through the seats

waraabe

Your superior
This is a public transportation..there's no seat segregated for Muslims...Naa fariiso cott dammit...It aint like you sitting on them...No one can effing help you if your overweight and afraid baridaada will protrude through the seats

why do muslims always demand things and then cry islamophobia

Seoul

. . .
Look at the 2 idiots dissing a fellow Muslim Somali woman. That woman is my close friend's aunt so shut ur dirty rat infested mouths @waraabe @UncleMenace isku xishooda. I've heard the story personally from them and she was upset and crying. She went back to her allocated seat and then she was told to leave for no logical reason other than the flight attendant felt "uncomfortable". Why was she uncomfortable? Because she's wearing a hijab? Biiishhh puhlease. She's a fuckin racist redneck who hates Muslims and here u are praising her. f*ck u.

Seoul

. . .
This isn't the first time it's happened. I've heard many similar incidents where they all involve Muslims. It's one of the signs of the end of the world wallahi.

Southwest has an unassigned seating policy. Flight attendant couldn't give a reason as to why she told the Somali lady why she can't switch seats. She felt "uncomfortable" when she was humiliated by the Somali woman.

I believe this was a racist incident, not a "Islamophobic" one.

The first time I went on holiday, I kicked up a huge fuss on the plane about getting a window seat, I was a spoiled little girl. I really embrassed my family, thankfully we weren't kicked off. :whew:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Who is doubting that it was islamaphobia...I am not

But what we need to stop doing is demanding things that won't even fly back home @Seoul

Status
Not open for further replies.