Somali Lesbian Rapper Parody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
200w.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Zuleikha the bearded tall guy named hamdi was a member of slife. I forgot which original nick he went by but he also went by hamdi1. I don't know if you remember him :icon lol::icon lol:

general nassir and his goons need to go on somewhere with their stereotypical ass parodies. i don't remember asking for this :kodaksmiley:

i wish there was a irl block button so they ass would get CANCELED irl

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
@Zuleikha the bearded tall guy named hamdi was a member of slife. I forgot which original nick he went by but he also went by hamdi1. I don't know if you remember him :icon lol::icon lol:

I don't remember hamdi1 but I am pretty sure the bearded guy looks like westlnd abdi guy. I don't know though he seemed very calm and religious when he used to post on slife.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't remember hamdi1 but I am pretty sure the bearded guy looks like westlnd abdi guy. I don't know though he seemed very calm and religious when he used to post on slife.
Yes Hamdi was religious and used to talk about football only. I don't know what changed!

UK Somali fellows go through intermittent bouts of religiosity and gangsterism several times a year .

Ps.talk about killing stereotypes

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
general nassir and his goons need to go on somewhere with their stereotypical ass parodies. i don't remember asking for this :kodaksmiley:

i wish there was a irl block button so they ass would get CANCELED irl

Let's all flag their videos. Youtube will take it down if enough of us do it. :fredo:

Status
Not open for further replies.