Somali lesbian who's an atheist is amongst us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You know who you're. I won't out you because I'm not a bully. Just live your truth. :sass2::sass1:

P.s

I've couple questions for you, when did you find out you were batting for the same team? Did you become an atheist because you thought Islam forbids lesbianism? Are you a butch lesbian or girly? Will you ever come out to your family?

:mjohreally:

Happy Saturday folks.

Is it @sinister? :leon:

Only two female atheists here and @VixR is straight

We're not the only two female atheists.

But No. I'm obviously not religious or hateful, so naturally I don't think there is anything at all wrong with being gay, I'm just not gay.
Why would someone hide their sexuality, but say they're atheist o_O And of all the people on this site to tell if you didn't want people to know your sexuality, why would it be @Reiko? o_O

Don't get carried away folks, she's almost certainly just making it all up.

With that said, I wouldn't turn down Trinity from the Matrix.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

But No. I'm obviously not religious or hateful, so naturally I don't think there is anything at all wrong with being gay, I'm just not gay.
Why would someone hide their sexuality, but say they're atheist o_O And of all the people on this site to tell if you didn't want people to know your sexuality, why would it be @Reiko? o_O

:stevej::stevej:

maestro

Cultural revolution

:dead: :damedamn:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@sinister weren't you a guy in somnet? Since when did you become a female? :childplease:

Secondly why would I make this up. There's actually a lesbian who happens to be an atheist on this forum. Like I said I'm not going to out her, it's up to her when she decides to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.