Somali-made Covid vaccination film aims to dispel myths

My father got a vaccination a few weeks ago.

As of now, nothing suspicious occurring, apart from the usual coughs and sneezes.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

:deadrose: Nothing mentioned beyond an appeal to authority (trusting experts which apparently don't even all agree). And protecting family (fear of spreading Covid-19) which the vaccine does not prevent. Nothing about the science was mentioned. Like why its safe. Beyond I took it and so should you. Nothing about the lack of indemity or liability of vaccine manufacturers in case of injury. Nor the downplaying of injuries shortly following the vaccine (even if there aren't many). Nor a mention that long-term side effects are not fully known at this time. I would not call this informed consent just mere nudging behaviour.

:deadrose: Nothing mentioned beyond an appeal to authority (trusting experts which apparently don't even all agree) And protecting family (fear of spreading Covid-19) which the vaccine does not prevent. Nothing about the science was mentioned. Like why its safe. Beyond I took it and so should you. Nothing about the lack of indemity or liability of vaccine manufacturers in case of injury. Nor the downplaying of injuries shortly following the vaccine (even if there aren't many). Nor a mention that long-term side effects are not fully known at this time. I would not call this informed consent just mere nudging behaviour.

Vaccines are going to be unofficially mandatory (groceries, flights, schools, employment). What will you do? Will you still deny getting it?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Vaccines are going to be unofficially mandatory (groceries, flights, schools, employment). What will you do? Will you still deny getting it?

And with a mandate via forced compliance is the extinguishing of the Charter or Rights and Freedoms. There are however exemptions and loopholes one can utilize (I'll use allergies to my advantage).

I would consult a constitutional lawyer. Also, even for current vaccines mandated for school attendance there are exemptions. There are people out there never vaccinated in their life. For diseases with higher mortality rates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And with a mandate is the extinguishing of the Charter or Rights and Freedoms. There are however exemptions (I'll use allergies to my advantage). I will consult a constitutional lawyer. Also, even for current vaccines mandated for school attendance there are exemptions. There are people out there never vaccinated in their life. For diseases with higher mortality rates.

I recall getting threatened with suspension for not having my vaccinations up to date in middle school. However, it was an oversight by my parents and not due to moral objections. I don't think children can be unvaccinated while at school unless that has changed. There are mask exemptions that businesses do not honour. They haven't been taken to court and the police will not side with you. I see it being the same for vaccines. I think it is wishful thinking on your part. The state will not force us but businesses and organizations have every right to refuse service if we are not vaccinated and we will have to accept it. Allergies or not, Food Basics won't give a damn and you better show them your vaccine passport if you want entry.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I recall getting threatened with suspension for not having my vaccinations up to date in middle school. However, it was an oversight by my parents and not due to moral objections. I don't think children can be unvaccinated while at school unless that has changed. There are mask exemptions that businesses do not honour. They haven't been taken to court and the police do not enforce it. I think it is wishful thinking on your part. The state will not force us but businesses and organizations have every right to refuse service if we are not vaccinated and we will have to accept it.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Did Wheelchair Jiis gey vaccinated?
Wheelchair jiis doesn’t get vaccinated sxb the vaccine gets wheelchair jiised
85C916FD-5F65-4A83-AA64-AD1789677A98.png

Trending