Somali men are handsome on average.... when healthy and fit.

I've noticed that Somali men who eat healthy and workout are very handsome. Look at the Somali National Football team for example--I heard number 16 is not ethnic Somali but I am not sure... Unfortunately, we are mostly bombarded with images of people back home who suffer from malnutrition or obese and out of shape uncle politicians. MashaAllah, their features are incredibly symmetrical and proportional. If they bulked up even more and had more flattering hairstyles, they'd be ever better looking..
I once read about an ancient group called Macrobians who are supposed to be the ancient Somalis and they prided themselves on their looks.

8f1a9e6191a609fb.jpg

The only thing standing between most Somali men and being handsome is literally having a good diet, dental care and exercising.. no excuse for being a bitter incel. You have inherited the jackpot of genetics.

I've noticed that Somali men who eat healthy and workout are very handsome. Look at the Somali National Football team for example--I heard number 16 is not ethnic Somali but I am not sure... Unfortunately, we are mostly bombarded with images of people back home who suffer from malnutrition or obese and out of shape uncle politicians. MashaAllah, their features are incredibly symmetrical and proportional. If they bulked up even more and had more flattering hairstyles, they'd be ever better looking..
I once read about an ancient group called Macrobians who are supposed to be the ancient Somalis and they prided themselves on their looks.

8f1a9e6191a609fb.jpg
The only thing standing between most Somali men and being handsome is literally having a good diet, dental care and exercising.. no excuse for being a bitter incel. You have inherited the jackpot of genetics.
:francis:every men is handsome (no homo)

but i encourage for us (somali guys) to eat healthy and go gym.
i started looking after my body now eating food that will help me grow while hitting the gym 5-6 days a week for nearly 2 months now

im not overweight but as well not very skinny so i want to be in my best shape
im glad i started doing this at young age (not younger 18 but not older then 20)

Most Somali boys were raised by single mothers, who pampered them to death. They grew up on xalwo, buskud and never did anything hard a day in their life.

Your advice is golden but it needs commitment, discipline and consistency.

being an incel and compplaining takes no effort. “path of least resistance”.

Of course every person male, female should be fit and healthy, but the bar is set so high for men from women who are for most below average or average, with poor diet and little to no training. The women have deceived the men with makeup. Understand this too, having a big butt is not being thicc, its being obese

@TheSayid if I was to give you brothers the blueprint, On how to build the body of your dreams in 12 months, and see serious change in just as little 3 months.

could you do it, I’m serious?

Most Somali boys were raised by single mothers, who pampered them to death. They grew up on xalwo, buskud and never did anything hard a day in their life.

Your advice is golden but it needs commitment, discipline and consistency.

being an incel and compplaining takes no effort. “path of least resistance”.
those back home or the west?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68

8f1a9e6191a609fb.jpg

yes i know iam handsome
Lots of women said so:russsmug:

8f1a9e6191a609fb.jpg
Agree
It’s a struggle encouraging some Somali men to do basic grooming such as applying lotion.

The xalimos refuse to cook us good and healthy food.. That's why we are lugo baasto. The xalimos let us down :mjhaps: :mjhaps:

Other nationalities have good women who cook them healthy and nutritious foods while we are stuck with lazy xalimos who cook us canjeero if lucky once a day :wow:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

8f1a9e6191a609fb.jpg

ha ha ha ha ha h ha WHY would u put #16 on the spot like that? Its just cruel
looooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Trending