Somali men are now the face of low testosterone on this madow guys page šŸ’€

Lesson I took away from this is donā€™t vent your issues to the wrong person. Just cause they are eager to advise you doesnā€™t mean they donā€™t have ulterior motives for doing so.

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
Lesson I took away from this is donā€™t vent your issues to the wrong person. Just cause they are eager to advise you doesnā€™t mean they donā€™t have ulterior motives for doing so.
absolutely itā€™s best to keep all complaints and greif strictly to allah

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somali men, yā€™all are better than this Wallahi.

At this point theyā€™re leading the way for men with the most feminine and obnoxious attitudes. So many of them want to be women and think theyā€™re better at being women (than AA women).

Masculinity isnā€™t just muscles, itā€™s resilience, responsibility, mental toughness, discipline etc. Which theyā€™ve shown the world they have none of.

Here is an indigenous and Asian woman whose notice their obnoxious behaviour:

This is our state. We are not only begging for help from gaalo, but they are mocking your request for help and publicly humiliate you. kkkkkkkkkkk we were told numerous numerous times to never even befriend them let alone ask them for help. not going to lie, those two deserve to be pelted with stones or something what a disgrace of not only somalis they are, but to all Mankind. they will even sell their bodies if the time demands it that's how low they are

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
Mac sonkor.

Thatā€™s what you get for being menaces on the internet. I hope this narrative on Somali dudes prospers. Farax Lugo Baasto is going global :rejoice: