Somali men hate their skin colour like Somali women and want to have light skin babies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think every somali men are like that ? :mjlaugh:

Almost all (except me and a few others) want light skin babies. This is what success is to them. This is what they strive for in life. They think light skin is right skin. They hate black skin; this is why Somalis have Middle Eastern White and Latino friends and barely West African or Bantu or AA friends.

What if she pops out another man kids? Whats he doing?

Flee

1. One guy = man. Men = multiple guys
2. Its a joke.

Discontinuous the Debbie Downer

Almost all (except me and a few others) want light skin babies. This is what success is to them. This is what they strive for in life. They think light skin is right skin. They hate black skin; this is why Somalis have Middle Eastern White and Latino friends and barely West African or Bantu or AA friends.

Flee

Discontinuous the Debbie Downer
I have never heard of a Somali man that wants light skin kids. You're talking out of your ass.

Also Somalis have more white and Arab friends because 1. They live in white countries 2. Share more with Arabs than other immigrant groups, and Arabs are usually are the biggest immigrant group where Somalis have settled, and Somalis and Arabs were lumped together. No fucking Somali is friends with Arabs or Whites because of their skin:mjlol:

Where the f*ck have you gotten this from? :ivers:

I have never heard of a Somali man that wants light skin kids. You're talking out of your ass.

Also Somalis have more white and Arab friends because 1. They live in white countries 2. Share more with Arabs than other immigrant groups, and Arabs are usually are the biggest immigrant group where Somalis have settled, and Somalis and Arabs were lumped together. No fucking Somali is friends with Arabs or Whites because of their skin:mjlol:

Where the f*ck have you gotten this from? :ivers:

I've not only shown you evidence (Twitter) but I've given you my own personal experiences

Somalis like light skin ajnabis more than dark skin Somalis. Even dark skin Somalis kids are liked the least in the family. They are given names like dhuxul or madoobe and habeen. I am currently visiting a non related family right now and the dark skin kid is being treated the worst, especially by the father who neglects him and is giving all his attention to his light skin kids.

I've not only shown you evidence (Twitter) but I've given you my own personal experiences

Somalis like light skin ajnabis more than dark skin Somalis. Even dark skin Somalis kids are liked the least in the family. They are given names like dhuxul or madoobe and habeen. I am currently visiting a non related family right now and the dark skin kid is being treated the worst, especially by the father who neglects him and is giving all his attention to his light skin kids.
Your "evidence" is one tweet that is clearly a joke.

Also your "personal story" seems like bullshit.

But then again you're in London. They're a different kind of breed so doesn't seem that out of place.

But still Somali men do not have an obsession with having lighter skin nor do they associate with Arabs and Whites because of their skin. Stop your bullshit. You may be confused but @Freebandz demonstrated a common train of thought often misunderstood.
Is true:damedamn:
As man who values lightskin females I like them because I find them attractive not because of self hate:damedamn:
Modern poet

He may be saying a joke but it's a joke of absolute truth

Somali men (excluding me and a very tiny minority) want light skin children. This is fact.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Lets be real this is the average reer roger

1471407611924.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending