Somali Men Should Embrace Blackpill

💊⚫️+🧑🏽🇸🇴?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
This ideology can genuinely save somali men and here are some key takes from this very informative video

Basically.
1. A woman makes up her mind in less than half a second.
2. You cannot change a womans mind.
3. All women share the same mind.

And these points are explained more in depth in the video I believe we should enforce this thinking on all of us so we can have better stock quality, less ugly guys and higher appeal. Thoughts?

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
Please tell me how nihilism can help us?

Most of these blackpill dudes have a defeatist attitude where they stop working on themselves due to not having ‘perfect’ genetics

Aseer

VIP
Please tell me how nihilism can help us?

Most of these blackpill dudes have a defeatist attitude where they stop working on themselves due to not having ‘perfect’ genetics
Nihilism in understanding where you stand in the hierarchy and striving to change your standing its the form of giving yourself the brutal cold harsh truth and accepting and working with what you have to boost your standing by any means neccessary even if it means going under the knife

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
This ideology can genuinely save somali men and here are some key takes from this very informative video

Basically.

And these points are explained more in depth in the video I believe we should enforce this thinking on all of us so we can have better stock quality, less ugly guys and higher appeal. Thoughts?
If by black pill you mean those three reasons absolutely, most women don't necessarily make up their mind per se, they either write you off completely (very likely), think you have potential and let you hang around(very unlikely) or immediately are interested (more likely than intelligent friendzoning)

Aseer

VIP
If by black pill you mean those three reasons absolutely, most women don't necessarily make up their mind per se, they either write you off completely (very likely), think you have potential and let you hang around(very unlikely) or immediately are interested (more likely than intelligent friendzoning)
They are all the same bro there are only 1% outliers among them also watch when they yap about "You just need to be confident and have good personality"
1727445804135.png

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Cope bro until we learn to accept this reality we will never advance and progress
Just work on yourself and learn to be happy, you can't expect progress when you don't do anything, this isn't aimed at you but in general, I know a lot of men that don't do anything besides work and then game.

Aseer

VIP
Just work on yourself and learn to be happy, you can't expect progress when you don't do anything, this isn't aimed at you but in general, I know a lot of men that don't do anything besides work and then game.
Can you say that to his face?
1727446099142.png

If I were in his shoes I wouldnt want to be hearing that BS

Basically.

Screenshot 2024-09-27 at 15.08.16.png
Screenshot 2024-09-27 at 15.08.43.png

Explain this then?

Posting this makes you no different to those FitXFearless cucks. Strengthen your mind warya many uglier people have found their person.

Aseer

VIP
View attachment 344143View attachment 344144
Explain this then?

Posting this makes you no different to those FitXFearless cucks. Strengthen your mind warya many uglier people have found their person.
Thats a 1% Outlier It was literally mentioned in the video if you watched it also I am against fitxfearless publicising those calls when its a sensitive topic but I also support the general idea of what he is doing by dropping reality on those guys and giving advice (although its shit advice 9/10 times)

Aseer

VIP
There's a difference between falling into it unknowingly and parading about it.
It doesnt matter if you fall into a school of thought unknowingly or parade about it. It is literally the same thing I would rather be aware of what school of thought I resonate with than be unaware and mock others that are thinking I am special.

World

VIP

Basically.

This is how you become autistic and social outcast

Be funny and a nice person and stop giving a shit about all that, put that effort into making money

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Can you say that to his face?
View attachment 344142

If I were in his shoes I wouldnt want to be hearing that BS
1727447906472.png

Unless you look like that, I'm guessing you are average, work out, improve your physique, if you have hair, get it cut nicely, if your teeth are fucked go to a dentist, one of my uncles friends looked like he was in his late 50's dude went to Turkey got his teeth and hair fixed, he looks 20 years younger.

Aseer

VIP
This is how you become autistic and social outcast

Be funny and a nice person and stop giving a shit about all that, put that effort into making money
1727448735202.png

He is a funny and nice person and also puts effort into making money do you think he will be treated better by women and others? 🤔
View attachment 344145
Unless you look like that, I'm guessing you are average, work out, improve your physique, if you have hair, get it cut nicely, if your teeth are fucked go to a dentist, one of my uncles friends looked like he was in his late 50's dude went to Turkey got his teeth and hair fixed, he looks 20 years younger.
Staying average gives you slightly more benefits than a person who looks subhuman and you will still encounter struggles in your life in all forms. Why just be content with where you are and instead strive to max out your genetic potential and get as close as possible to perfection to optimise your day to day life?

Aseer

VIP
That video was actually very interesting and informative. Thanks for sharing 👍
No problem bro more somali men need to be aware of this and stop the cope we all know the truth deep down. Jaw is Law, Eye is Prize and Skin is Win. Also I recommend watching his other videos he delves into countless other subtopics in easy to digest informative videos.