Somali Men Should Embrace Blackpill

💊⚫️+🧑🏽🇸🇴?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Imma be honest Idc how fine a guy is I would lose interest if I found out he subscribed to these ideologies or talks, personally for me there is nothing more unattractive than a man who treats attraction like a game of chess it’s the best way of saying you don’t want ME in particular but just about any woman who meets a particular level of attractiveness.

A lot of ppl these days men and women treat dating as a way to validate their ego and like a game of chess, they are more preoccupied with the validation that come with a “yes” as opposed to finding a genuine connection it’s really getting old.

Ps hookup culture has really fucked shit up men literally lie up and down of course women have to be more selective, and now it’s worse bc unattractive men try to overcompensate with lies (ASK ME HOW I KNOW) there’s no winning, if women are selective they’re b*tches, if they’re easy they’re wh*res. MAKE IT MAKE F*CKING SENSE :snoop:

i choose being a b*tch over a “wh+re” anyday and that’s that on that. I’m ready to get dragged tho just watch :chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:
Black pill is for…..

1) basement dwelling incels, who get validated for not trying to improve their circumstances, due to lack of (insert whatever excuse that makes you feel better) . Like the loser who owns this Channel. The guy knows absolutely nothing about female nature, he only regurgitates info from dating apps.

2) F boys who only have the ability to attract women, but zero game in maintaining them. so they do hook up and use their notch count to stroke their sensitive egos, like fit x fearless. I remember when he was a unknown YouTuber and use to brag about sleeping with a 100 women. Then traveling to Colombia to pick up women on the street and in the malls, why didn’t he try that in the U.S, where he allegedly had stud statues? Straight goofy.

3) tricks with no game to attract women at all but who instead use money, material and statues to obtain only fan girls services, like the two losers from fresh and fit who call themselves red pill. While completely going against its teachings. One being don’t pay for cookies!!!!!!

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Nihilism in understanding where you stand in the hierarchy and striving to change your standing its the form of giving yourself the brutal cold harsh truth and accepting and working with what you have to boost your standing by any means neccessary even if it means going under the knife

” Where you stand in the Hierarchy

” Going under the knife”

Walaal, I will be harsh. Stop this nikka talk. Raganimo waxaan ma ahan, this is just stupidity.

Being realistic with yourself doesn’t mean to be pessimistic about yourself. Because thats what you truly think about yourself.

I will involve our religion into this discussion. How can you be pessimistic when Allah SWT can grant you anything? You can’t be pessimistic, you are not a gaal.

Man up and look to the future positively. You got no other choice.

It's mental laziness—the same reason people say, "I can get good grades, but I'm lazy," or "College is a scam, which is why I choose to work a minimum-wage, no-growth job."

You're afraid: afraid of rejection, afraid of hard work, and afraid that part of the problem might actually be you.

"Girls make up their minds in half a second," you say, while being borderline obese or looking like a Holocaust survivor.

"All girls think the same!" you exclaim, while rotting your brain on social media.

One year—that's all it takes to make significant improvements physically and mentally, to become a far more attractive human being.

But that's hard. You know what's not hard? Blaming some external factor that's completely out of your control for all your misfortune. That way, you don't have to confront the truth: the only person solely responsible for your current situation is YOU.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
This ideology can genuinely save somali men and here are some key takes from this very informative video

Basically.
1. A woman makes up her mind in less than half a second.
2. You cannot change a womans mind.
3. All women share the same mind.

And these points are explained more in depth in the video I believe we should enforce this thinking on all of us so we can have better stock quality, less ugly guys and higher appeal. Thoughts?
Bro this is extremely dangerous movement and it could result of creating the first Somali puff diddy in our small community.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
This ideology can genuinely save somali men and here are some key takes from this very informative video

Basically.
1. A woman makes up her mind in less than half a second.
2. You cannot change a womans mind.
3. All women share the same mind.

And these points are explained more in depth in the video I believe we should enforce this thinking on all of us so we can have better stock quality, less ugly guys and higher appeal. Thoughts?
Fix up and work on yourself brother, go to the gym and allat. This apathetic outlook on life isn’t good for any young man.