Somali Men Should Embrace Blackpill

💊⚫️+🧑🏽🇸🇴?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
This ideology can genuinely save somali men and here are some key takes from this very informative video

Basically.
1. A woman makes up her mind in less than half a second.
2. You cannot change a womans mind.
3. All women share the same mind.

And these points are explained more in depth in the video I believe we should enforce this thinking on all of us so we can have better stock quality, less ugly guys and higher appeal. Thoughts?
I've seen a lot of black pill content what I've noticed is these America people which are black and white are fighting against there daqan. They are trying to change. We don't have those type of problems they have. For instance if a married Somali couple get divorce the daqan and elders solve the problem and each person get what they want and the children get there support. These America black piller are fighting the court system and they want a traditional elders system which we have. So the black is not for us

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Another Informative Video the key points being
1. 100 men 100 women test
2. Height
3. Ethnicity
4. Dating Apps and Hypergamy
5. Virtue Signalling
These could all be avoided if you look good and this goal should be strived for if you dont want to experience such drawbacks

Aseer

VIP
I've seen a lot of black pill content what I've noticed is these America people which are black and white are fighting against there daqan. They are trying to change. We don't have those type of problems they have. For instance if a married Somali couple get divorce the daqan and elders solve the problem and each person get what they want and the children get there support. These America black piller are fighting the court system and they want a traditional elders system which we have. So the black is not for us
Thats not the issue also the excuse somalis come up with "Oh we can just geomaxx and go back home" is also cope cause past diaspora generations cooked us over by geomaxxing back to somalia and doing dumb and unruly things forcing a intellectual and moral evolution in women back home :snoop:now we have to come to terms that somali women back home are getting smarter and catching up with the world they are getting more educated and well versed in relationship politics its not how it used to be before bro where if you looked like sub5 you could still get 10/10 cause women back home now mlre materialistic and this mental evolution of somali women back home is unfortunately happening in our generation. The blame can be put on many factors of why this happened. :meleshame:

Aseer

VIP
only incels believe in this shit
Wallahi this school of thought saved me 2 years ago and I am in a way better position in terms of looks and mental health than I was back then. You either let blackpill consume you and become incel or you let it mold you and come out a superior male. Also if you disagree with it your essentially agreeing to seeing these 2 guys below the same if they both had good personality which we know you dont.
1727453974952.png

Aseer

VIP
okay, did you really need incel nonsense to know that taking care of appearance is important? lol
"Taking care of appearance" is a shallow statement for what I did to ascend and like I said before Blackpill≠Inceldom it depends on how you use its knowledge that determine your outcome.

Aseer

VIP
first guy looks like every other cadaan guy and the other has gay face :ftw9nwa:
Lets use a somali example.
1727454599491.png

1727454621893.png

Your telling me if these two guys approached you and they had the same good personality and confidence that you would see them as the same?

Aseer

VIP
The black pill or red pill is not for Somali's we have Daqan and Quran and Elders.
Those can only take you so far you have to also strive for perfection/improvement and punch above your weight to get the outcome you truly desire.

Everyone judges whether male or female. Why are you focusing on female judgement only?

Stop objectifying women as sexual beings, body parts and other times some angelic being.

Get a grip.

Aseer

VIP
neither if I'm being honest.
Just say you would choose the chad somali guy and not the normie or sub5 somali guy 🤦‍♂️ there is nothing wrong with it, this thought is biologically ingrained in women to choose the male with the best genetics for the best outcome for their offspring there are studies proving this and theres nothing wrong with thinking that way its natural.

Everyone judges whether male or female. Why are you focusing on female judgement only?

Stop objectifying women as sexual beings, body parts and other times some angelic being.

Get a grip.
💯 it’s funny when they say ‚‘women only want good looking men‘ as if men are somehow different and would want to be with a women that they think is ugly