Somali mother in Kentucky dies from a mysterious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why are they dressed like they are in a refugee camp?

Aun to the dead mother

I think the deen loves what's beautiful to the eyes and wearing this bariis jawaan as a form of jilbab is not mandatory in the Deen. I believe this is a weird Somali vulture. Deen is not opposed to being fashionable while being modest.

I am appalled

I think the deen loves what's beautiful to the eyes and wearing this bariis jawaan as a form of jilbab is not mandatory in the Deen. I believe this is a weird Somali vulture. Deen is not opposed to being fashionable while being modest.

I am appalled

Muslims do not live according to what you fancy or believe. Only a dayooth would want to uncover and display the beauty of his mother, sisters, aunts etc. and remember what is said about the dayooth on the day of judgement. There is a sickness in our hearts, may Allah cure us, ameen.

The criteria for complete hijab:

Shaykh al-Albaani (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

1. It should cover all the body apart from whatever has been exempted
2. It should not be an adornment in and of itself
3. It should be thick and not transparent or “see-thru”
4. It should be loose, not tight so that it describes any part of the body
5. It should not be perfumed with bakhoor or fragrance
6. It should not resemble the clothing of men
7. It should not resemble the dress of kaafir women
8. It should not be a garment of fame and vanity

For the full explanation of these conditions and the ayaat and ahadith which support them, go to: https://islamqa.info/en/6991

Sisters who do not follow all of these are trying to wear hijab but it is not complete. We should all try to complete our hijab, inshaAllah - a reminder to myself first and foremost.

A woman has tragically died and you lot are talking about the clothes the people grieving for her are wearing smh.

May Allah have mercy on her, Ameen. May Allah forgive her and make her of those who smell the fragrance of Jannah in the grave, Ameen.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Muslims do not live according to what you fancy or believe. Only a dayooth would want to uncover and display the beauty of his mother, sisters, aunts etc. and remember what is said about the dayooth on the day of judgement. There is a sickness in our hearts, may Allah cure us, ameen.

The criteria for complete hijab:

Shaykh al-Albaani (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

1. It should cover all the body apart from whatever has been exempted
2. It should not be an adornment in and of itself
3. It should be thick and not transparent or “see-thru”
4. It should be loose, not tight so that it describes any part of the body
5. It should not be perfumed with bakhoor or fragrance
6. It should not resemble the clothing of men
7. It should not resemble the dress of kaafir women
8. It should not be a garment of fame and vanity

For the full explanation of these conditions and the ayaat and ahadith which support them, go to: https://islamqa.info/en/6991

Sisters who do not follow all of these are trying to wear hijab but it is not complete. We should all try to complete our hijab, inshaAllah - a reminder to myself first and foremost.

My arguments still stands! diinta is beautiful and you should dress fashionably and not wear a Jawaan. Wear a Jawaan when your destitute.

something like this:
1299261781-52753000.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I must salute the brother who is the community spokesperson, he kept it GQ :2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e:

My arguments still stands! diinta is beautiful and you should dress fashionably and not wear a Jawaan. Wear a Jawaan when your destitute.

something like this:
1299261781-52753000.jpg

This is not complete hijab. You have really missed the entire point of hijab - one of the conditions is that it cannot be an adornment in and of itself. We are in a agreement that the deen is beautiful and women and men alike should dress modestly and presentably - but that picture is not hijab. Any man who is happy for his wife, mother or sister to go out like that is a dayooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending