Somali Mother with son living on the streets of London for three years

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4876282/Somalian-mother-son-chosen-live-bench.html

Even tho offered a 2 bedroom flat they prefer to chill on a suitcase outside and take food from the Christian church

Say mashallah
IMG_20201231_024432.jpg
IMG_20201231_024453.jpg

Tahts what i asssume, i hope one of their relatives comes and moves in with them to the refurbished house. In sha Alllah, i don't think people like that can care for themselves

They've been offered lots of other accommodations. This has been going on way more than 3 years its at least 7. I think its just her and the son who must both be ill their doesn't seem to be anyone else in their lives . No sane person would turn down a home to live in the street.

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
They've been offered lots of other accommodations. This has been going on way more than 3 years its at least 7. I think its just her and the son who must both be ill their doesn't seem to be anyone else in their lives . No sane person would turn down a home to live in the street.
The crazy thing is, i don't remember asking?

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
I heard people wanted to help them off of their but they refused any help that came their way