Somali nationalist

This move my Ethiopia to annex our territorial waters have awakened my core Somali patriotism and nationalism... No raw meat eating xabahsi or a filthy Oromo shall touch and inch of our coast or land..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’ve always been a radical Somali nationalist but it’s good to see more brothers embrace nationalism. Long live Somaliweyne 🇸🇴

I’ve always been a radical Somali nationalist but it’s good to see more brothers embrace nationalism. Long live Somaliweyne 🇸🇴
A lot of Somalis accept nationalism the only people who hate it are the salafis who live in welfare in the UK they would rather dickride Saudi than see Somali unity

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Somalia for the sons and daughters of Somalia. No petty qabil squabbling to hold us down. Grasp the hand of your fellow somali. Build a nation of 1 people with 1 language under all mighty Allah.

20231203_004202.jpg

Chose. A bright future for your children and their childrens children. Or endless war and extinction.

Last edited:
It’ll be a lil tricky for my slender friends to take down bantuoid habeshas like mangestu negus before sacrificing their beautiful sharp noses & jawlines and obtaining some scars but teamwork makes the dream work we’re ready

You've transformed into a bleeding-heart Somali nationalist over the past couple of days
:mjlaugh:

Ethiopia needs to do these scares more often, I haven't been seeing the usual qabyaalad squabbles in this section recently

You've transformed into a bleeding-heart Somali nationalist over the past couple of days
:mjlaugh:

Ethiopia needs to do these scares more often, I haven't been seeing the usual qabyaalad squabbles in this section recently
Wallahi I've always been a nationalist at heart, you know how our forefathers defended and died for our land, I don't want us to be known as the generation who gave it all away to our enemy.. Beside even despite our little qabiil fkd, we're all Somali brothers at the end of the day.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Somalis are now confronted with their own political reality, they need to keep applying pressure. Hopefully it translates to actual cultural and political reformation
We're long overdue a cultural revolution that strips the power from feudalism and toward the people. I'd like to see Somalis latch onto this buzz and make it our new order. I've seen people who were slandering each other last year call each other brothers and come together as a united front. Crisis is where people are tested, we have to remember what we've learned.