Somali nights out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
So I just left a 18 May event which was creamed with young excited Xaliimos and their frisky make up, first time I went to an all Somali event (usually not my scene) there were about a dozen cars parked outside full of thirsty niggas and one guy had beef with the bouncer, suddenly all of us were barred and we'd only be allowed in if we had girls with us

All my niggas tried chatting up some girls in the queue and only two of us made it in obamadatazz

I bumped into an old group of girls I knew and they introduced me to one girl, she said are you a lander I said :mjpls: jibril abokor HY then she said they don't exist coz jibril abokor are HA:eminemdamn:

Told her I'm kidding I'm gudabuursi :hahaidiot:(shout out to @ReeBorama )

I tried to find a quiet area to speak with her (yo she was the prettiest girl I've seen in a while) but then her friend got into an argument with the guy I came with and long story short we all got kicked out

I tried my luck outside to atleast secure a kiss and her digits but then those thirsty ass negroes outside caused even more commotion they couldn't leave a nigga alone I looked at them like :wtfguccimane:f*ck these guys no chill

I called a cab and went home alone :mjcry:

Why Somalis so reckless? Can't yall follow the protocol and let ppl do their thing

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
:drakelaugh::lolbron::kobeok::mjlaugh::russ:

18 May, the only date in the Gregorian calendar where you are guaranteed to get laid by claiming Gadabursi

@Mckenzie, close call my nikka:obamaswag:
:mjsuitcry:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Ninyow ya'll took the biggest L of the century.:deadmanny:

It doesn't matter where the place is when skinnies find to all people in one spot shit always gets ugly. :ohlord:

You should've dipped with the chick when you had a chance ohh wait you didn't even have a ride:russ: :cryinglaughsmiley:
Anigu gaari la ilaawey in la xiro inta raadiyo baa 2 minute drill ku suubin laha. It's bad you didn't have a ride ninyow you could've been the only ni99a who came out with a W.

Mckenzie

VIP
Ninyow ya'll took the biggest L of the century.:deadmanny:

It doesn't matter where the place is when skinnies find to all people in one spot shit always gets ugly. :ohlord:

You should've dipped with the chick when you had a chance ohh wait you didn't even have a ride:russ: :cryinglaughsmiley:
Anigu gaari la ilaawey in la xiro inta raadiyo baa 2 minute drill ku suubin laha. It's bad you didn't have a ride ninyow you could've been the only ni99a who came out with a W.

One of my mates drove us there but after we snaked him to get in when they refused him entry there was no way he was gonna drive us home I took a risk and it didn't pay off :ohlord:

To top it off I got word that he picked up a euro trash girl who could be crashing at his for the night

Rule 101 car owners and flat owners get first priority :snoop:

Mckenzie

VIP
Next time try the weddings in summer place for wife shopping

I tried shisha cafes, weddings, and tonight made it a triple whammy. I need to re-evaluate myself. I don't share their banter

On a positive note I feel proud to go outside my comfort zone of cheesy indie nights downing jager bombs with Charlotte and Louise

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
Shisha place :deadosama:

Don't stress over it mate disregard women and acquire money.

Wa madax xanuun socda :lol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Next time try the weddings in summer place for wife shopping
Do people still meet in weddings? I thought that was left in 2007.
And most weddings are females only nowadays, unless @Mckenzie is one of those douchebags who sit in the parking lot and wait for the women to get out.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I remember when I was invited to one of those gatherings:mjcry:
I declined :mjcry:
I could've been fucking isaaq females if my pride didn't get the best of me:mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending