Somali organizations sponsored by George Soros

Status
Not open for further replies.
The number of somali organizations directly or indirectly connected to George soros has been increasing. I hereby bring you a list of them:

1. Integration tv: deeply connected to Soros and it promotes blood dilution (interracial mixing) and normalizes promiscuity within the somali community.

2. Anti Tribal Movement (ATM): a U.K based feminist organization but uses the name ATM as a cover up. Promotes feminism targeting the gullible and the hooyos in their 30-40's ( high divorce rate) for those who joined since.

3. Sahan media group in SL: the propaganda mouth piece of kulmiye and acts like the propaganda machine known as CNN tied to soros.

4. Sheeko sheeko: a somali youtube platform full of SJW's and BLM activists targeting the somali degenerates on the internet to make them victims of everything and blame the white man.

Expect some update including SS.

The number of somali organizations directly or indirectly connected to George soros has been increasing. I hereby bring you a list of them:

1. Integration tv: deeply connected to Soros and it promotes blood dilution (interracial mixing) and normalizes promiscuity within the somali community.

2. Anti Tribal Movement (ATM): a U.K based feminist organization but uses the name ATM as a cover up. Promotes feminism targeting the gullible and the hooyos in their 30-40's ( high divorce rate) for those who joined since.

3. Sahan media group in SL: the propaganda mouth piece of kulmiye and acts like the propaganda machine known as CNN tied to soros.

4. Sheeko sheeko: a somali youtube platform full of SJW's and BLM activists targeting the somali degenerates on the internet to make them victims of everything and blame the white man.

Expect some update including SS.
Dear fellow skinny Somali with an elongated skull ,

without an iota of evidence provided for the allegations made in this thread ,we will have to consider your claims as nothing but -hearsay ,conjecture and gossip ;that is ,until such a time where you have provided actual evidence for Mr Soros funding the Somali pirates and General aideeds Militia .

I don't know much about Soros but I got 1 thing to say.

There are too many stakeholders that are influencing Somali affairs. From nations in the West, middle-east and neighbouring nations to foreign unchecked ideologies whether they're good or bad.

Just goes to show why Somalia must stabilise as soon as possible inshallah.

Dear fellow skinny Somali with an elongated skull ,

without an iota of evidence provided for the allegations made in this thread ,we will have to consider your claims as nothing but -hearsay ,conjecture and gossip ;that is ,until such a time where you have provided actual evidence for Mr Soros funding the Somali pirates and General aideeds Militia .
We have substantial evidence pointing out the obvious including financial transactions but we still digging deep before we can share them with the public!

I don't know much about Soros but I got 1 thing to say.

There are too many stakeholders that are influencing Somali affairs. From nations in the West, middle-east and neighbouring nations to foreign unchecked ideologies whether they're good or bad.

Just goes to show why Somalia must stabilise as soon as possible inshallah.
The only good thing Somalis have going for them is their strategic geographic location.

Since there are so many political factions, each of them are funded by various countries and organizations.

This lecture explains the process very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts