Somali Party London 1996

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Good find.

It seems that many of those in the video are dead today according to the comments.

So these guys would be in their late 30s, early 40s today.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Damn half of the things they're wearing is in style now. Espicially the bomber jackets, mesh tops, boxer braids And even dance hall is coming back now.

Compare to now, everyone would be too busy on Twitter or doing live snapchat to enjoy themselves.

It was uploaded in 2012.. It's has been on the web for a while.
I know that! Was I talking to your stupid arse in Eurotrash land? No! I know 2 people in the video so I suggest you go back to your reading up on how to be a Euro Somali.

Apollo

VIP
I know that! Was I talking to your stupid arse in Eurotrash land? No! I know 2 people in the video so I suggest you go back to your reading up on how to be a Euro Somali.

You wish you were paid in euros. Your British currency is in the dumps, falling hard every day. :siilaanyolaugh:

Best, London Somalis it's better than any other supermarket in London!! Waiting for my cab now, £130 down but it's all good the halal meat is OK here, my yememni butcher isn't going to be happy when I tell him.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@yas/London is that Park Royal? The Somali club scene has really changed. Now it's full of fob single mothers dancing to BK and those other try hard Somali artists with their bad auto-tunes. The ratio never changes though, always too many niggas trying to get some action:russ:

Music in the 90's was so :whew: Magic Mike, Biggie, Dr Dre

@yas/London is that Park Royal? The Somali club scene has really changed. Now it's full of fob single mothers dancing to BK and those other try hard Somali artists with their bad auto-tunes. The ratio never changes though, always too many niggas trying to get some action:russ:

Music in the 90's was so :whew: Magic Mike, Biggie, Dr Dre
Nah.

Apollo

VIP
HAYYAAAAY, how have times changed now, everyone is now rocking that 5 meter Jilbab in England

They did that back then as well. The shift towards Islamism and covering up women among Somalis happened around 1985. Pictures from the 70s and early 80s will you see most Somali women not wearing headscarf.

This is just a non-representative selective sample.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
I bet you most of them came to the UK in the late 80s. Somalis who went to Europe and N. America during the 80s were very liberal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending