somali people,please read this

Status
Not open for further replies.

angrycat

not so sad after all
I was going through youtube comments and I came across this comment directed to a somali person "you're the only people on this planet who can't build a simple society" what can really be said against that? sadly, it's very accurate. And yet still day after day, more and more people want to cause divisions, and conflict among each other. How hard could it be for a people who speak a single language, have a single religion, and single culture to form a single nation:mindblown:

I believe it when people say this is due to low iq, I think once poverty and illiteracy is lowered in the country this will be a step forward towards a functioning civilization

But the question is how? Its really easy to come up with ideas, but implementing them is the hard part. A lot of somali people just dwell in self pity without any action, or just say, we will go back when its better inshaaallah, but whos going to improve the nation? not the imbeciles who have been put in charge, not amisom who just wants that fat paycheck, not AS, and not the malnourished illiterate majority of people who have become desensitized to killings after years of civil war

The logic with Somalis is different to the rest of the world.
With Somalis it's as though the more educated they get, the stupider they become.
It doesn't make sense at all.

After 25 years of the same shit Ive become apathetic to the whole situation. Thats a quarter of a century ffs. Somalia will be a functioning country when people let go of 'qabil' and work together in the self interest of somalis as a whole.

angrycat

not so sad after all
The logic with Somalis is different to the rest of the world.
With Somalis it's as though the more educated they get, the stupider they become.
It doesn't make sense at all.
I don't see what you mean. They get arrogant, but that's because the majority can't even read.

angrycat

not so sad after all
After 25 years of the same shit Ive become apathetic to the whole situation. Thats a quarter of a century ffs. Somalia will be a functioning country when people let go of 'qabil' and work together in the self interest of somalis as a whole.
yes, weve become apathetic because most of us are on the sidelines OR contributing to anarchy. But have we ACTUALLY attempted to cause some kind of major change? if you look through the history of europe youll see those people were never happy with the status quo, revolution after revolution until they got to where they are today

yes, weve become apathetic because most of us are on the sidelines OR contributing to anarchy. But have we ACTUALLY attempted to cause some kind of major change? if you look through the history of europe youll see those people were never happy with the status quo, revolution after revolution until they got to where they are today

Kind of hard to bring about major change when everyone retreats back to their battle lines (qabil) not to mention that pain in the ass al shabaab. It took Europe 1000 years to stop all the fighting what makes you think we will get there any time soon. Thats why im apathetic.

I don't see what you mean. They get arrogant, but that's because the majority can't even read.
I consider the arrogance you mentioned as a stupidity.
You'll see an educated person clinging to no good principles enforced by a bunch of illiterate nomads.
What good has the education then been?

the best thing to do is become a client state of ethiopia like majority of somalis are by the way,quarter of century of anarchy and continueing in the name of religion islam is too much for me,my future has been shattered by warlods of xamar.

the best thing to do is become a client state of ethiopia like majority of somalis are by the way,quarter of century of anarchy and continueing in the name of religion islam is too much for me,my future has been shattered by warlods of xamar.
Looking for new master? Weird people the Bantu ! Make ad in newspaper requesting for master but please stay away from our Somalia news.

canunck
ethiopia is a regional power,making alliances wont hurt,baydhabo is an ethiopian colony since 2000,hiiraan is since 2006,they are everywhere ,instead of ignorng the realpolitik let us just be realistic.

Typical Bantu always in market for new master. Plz do not drag name Somalia with you speak for yourself. No wonder you choose the name paid

Status
Not open for further replies.