Somali Pop the Balloon in Minnesota Cancelled Due To Death Threats💀

1725246297649.png

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
I don’t condone such behavior, but at the same time, I’m glad it was canceled. I have no doubt it would have gone viral, and I doubt the participants would have behaved well either

Alhamdulillah ☝🏾
Jan Böhmermann GIF by ZDF Magazin Royale

Last edited:
LOL really goes to show how Somalis in the diaspora are so much more conservative than Somalis back home. Fobs on TikTok have their own version called Calaf doon in which people jump online and get to know each other and thousand if not millions view the interaction.

Yet diaspora are out here issuing death threats for a similar concept. Minus the terrible death threats, I’m happy this is cancelled.

LOL really goes to show how Somalis in the diaspora are so much more conservative than Somalis back home. Fobs on TikTok have their own version called Calaf doon in which people jump online and get to know each other and thousand if not millions view the interaction.

Yet diaspora are out here issuing death threats for a similar concept. Minus the terrible death threats, I’m happy this is cancelled.
The diaspora aren't necessarily more conservative than people back home; the difference lies in the audience. The videos made by the fobs are in Somali, and nearly 100%, if not 99%, of the viewers are Somalis. On the other hand, a video made by the diaspora would attract an audience from any community that comes across it.

One is hidden by a language barrier, while the other is exposed for the world to see.

Last edited:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP

you really have no clue do you? Do you know what this would do to the collective somali reputation? You would be first to complain too, of all people you should know this. Somali humility in the english language on TIKTOK is the last thing I need.

you really have no clue do you? Do you know what this would do to the collective somali reputation? You would be first to complain too, of all people you should know this. Somali humility in the english language on TIKTOK is the last thing I need.
Did i not just say I'm glad its been cancelled. Read before commenting please.

Trending