Somali population by 2050

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How disappointing. Although considering that we make up the majority of high birth rates in Kenya and Ethiopia, I'd say there is a fair chance we make up 2/3 of their population by 2050 which should worry them more than us since they choose to keep our regions hostage.

Nonetheless Somalia in Somalia will be a measly 80m at best.

Now none of this really matters tbh if we value education, improve our environment and produce our own food and store our own water and electricity by then and work on building a mighty modern military with the goal of islamising the eastern portion of africa.

However if we remain in the same self destructive primitive path and think we can really on numbers then we will witness our final genocide by then.

We are the true guardians of the Kaaba. Legends say if a Somali doesn't sit on the coast, that a shirt habeshi xaasid will finally be able to sail the red sea and destroy the Kaaba.

:mjlol: :lolbron:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Big population isn't ideal. Small population + lots of land is better.

Like Canada, Australia and Scandinavian countries. Resource revenues will basically keep the entire population middle class.

Somalia doesn't have enough arable land to maintain really huge populations.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Like Canada, Australia and Scandinavian countries. Resource revenues will basically keep the entire population middle class.

How will we fight off larger countries with similiar technology?

Our population would not recover from a big war in East Africa or Southern Arabia

How will we fight off larger countries with similiar technology?

Our population would not recover from a big war in East Africa or Southern Arabia
It's a difficult question. You're right population wins wars, but how will Somalia be able to catch up with 100 mill Ethiopia. I'd prefer if we took the neutral route like Switzerland.

Apollo

VIP
Imagine the cringe if in 2040 another civil war happens and Somalis become the Syrians of 2015. I worry that this might happen. Millions of new fobs headed to the West. :jcoleno:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
It's a difficult question. You're right population wins wars, but how will Somalia be able to catch up with 100 mill Ethiopia. I'd prefer if we took the neutral route like Switzerland.
Its hard to answer, we would have to enforce four wives for all men and early marriage. We would catch up quick:cosbyhmm:

I dont think neutral is the play, its africa sxb a continent full of xoolo, were not on a island or in Europe.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Horrible analogy. Canada, Australia, and Scandinavia are only like this because most of their land is uninhabitable and trash. If they could they would have expanded a long time ago.

Small population is weak, won’t get us anywhere besides a mediocre nation. We already have a lot of land. WAY MORE THAN ENOUGH. Think about it, we only have 3-4 majour cities, and even those cities are seen as small cities in the outside world. Besides that we have hundreds of thousands of acres of habitable land. We can sustain millions in a city if we can build cities at the right coastal regions or along shabelle river.

Somalia can easily sustain 100 million people without a doubt. More people you have more you can get done.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I've met so many brilliant minded Somalis both on here and outside.... Why is it again we don't have an actual stable country :what1:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Enforce 10 wives to each man with 10 ajnabi concubines to further entice them. More children would mean free shopping trips for women at top stores. Watch them all line up like mexicans at the us border.

We must beat the oromos at their game. We must have too many children and send them to expand ot the oromo borders slowly but surely and conquer. Allah gave somalis fertility, even tho he also gave the ma brain they barely use. We must use that fertility to our advantage!!

@CaliTedesse Is right. We need more iq points and more children. Maybe throw in a few japanese and chinese concubines while your at it.

:mjkkk: :lawd::ehh::salute::fittytousand:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Enforce 10 wives to each man with 10 ajnabi concubines to further entice them. More children would mean free shopping trips for women at top stores. Watch them all line up like mexicans at the us border.

We must beat the oromos at their game. We must have too many children and send them to expand ot the oromo borders slowly but surely and conquer. Allah gave somalis fertility, even tho he also gave the ma brain they barely use. We must use that fertility to our advantage!!

@CaliTedesse Is right. We need more iq points and more children. Maybe throw in a few japanese and chinese concubines while your at it.

:mjkkk: :lawd::ehh::salute::fittytousand:
How will we feed a huge population on our thin dry soil? :francis:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Horrible analogy. Canada, Australia, and Scandinavia are only like this because most of their land is uninhabitable and trash. If they could they would have expanded a long time ago.

Small population is weak, won’t get us anywhere besides a mediocre nation. We already have a lot of land. WAY MORE THAN ENOUGH. Think about it, we only have 3-4 majour cities, and even those cities are seen as small cities in the outside world. Besides that we have hundreds of thousands of acres of habitable land. We can sustain millions in a city if we can build cities at the right coastal regions or along shabelle river.

Somalia can easily sustain 100 million people without a doubt. More people you have more you can get done.
Future wars will be won by numbers. The world is globalised now and having a high iq population will do nothing for you if your enemy also has a high iq population

If it comes down to numbers then you will always win with a larger population.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Restore the soil and stop making excuses. Arid means damaged. Desert like in uae is going to take centuries to restore.

Start farming in your spare time like me and don't make excuses sxb. Restoring soil will take years but it's worth it. Walaahi i want to encourage more to join me. When i started the soil was cracked and rocky calcerous. Just add your own compost and start small then let the grass spread and plant trees.

Don't doubt yourself and be high iq. We are a very business savy and capable ppl.

NUGAAL REGION
1590101624482.png

Future wars will be won by numbers. The world is globalised now and having a high iq population will do nothing for you if your enemy also has a high iq population

No high iq and superior technology is better. Numerous times Israel has won against the arabs and rhodesian beat other African countries.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
No high iq and superior technology is better. Numerous times Israel has won against the arabs and rhodesian beat other African countries.
True but i mean if both have high iq (good education) and similar technology. Then and only then will numbers win a war.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah

We have an ocean right next to us. We have resources to trade so we could import food as well.

If war solved anything, it would've solved a ton of problems already. China is about to become world leader and they havent lifted a finger.

High IQ people understand the futility of war. Why fight on Earth when the minerals of space are far more of precious and valuable.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Imagine the cringe if in 2040 another civil war happens and Somalis become the Syrians of 2015. I worry that this might happen. Millions of new fobs headed to the West. :jcoleno:
Im going to take some and demographic change small population areas like Greenland/iceland and Pitcairn/canary islands

:dance:

Trending