Somali president goes ballistic on Saudi Arabia for trying to shift blame on killing Somalis N Yemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Only if we had such a brace leader.

In reality the Somali government made no mention of this unbelievable attack. Zero! None!

walahi waxaad tahay bakhti ,horta miyaad ku nooshahay benefits??

war raadi shaqo nacasyahow foosha xun

stop impersonating our president

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
walahi waxaad tahay bakhti ,horta miyaad ku nooshahay benefits??

war raadi shaqo nacasyahow foosha xun

stop impersonating our president

im not unemployed your father adeer, I assure you I make money and I do have my education. Teeda kale ma adaa iska leh dowlada Somaliya neefyahow leydh ahi. This is not a government, none of the pretenders of "government" in Somalia is legitimate. They are all bakhti. Why dont you call them bakhti you piece of naag menstrual blood..Aaakh-tuff ya ilma kalab.

im not unemployed your father adeer, I assure you I make money and I do have my education. Teeda kale ma adaa iska leh dowlada Somaliya neefyahow leydh ahi. This is not a government, none of the pretenders of "government" in Somalia is legitimate. They are all bakhti. Why dont you call them bakhti you piece of naag menstrual blood..Aaakh-tuff ya ilma kalab.

You make @AbdiJohnson seem classy and thoughtful somehow.:dwill:

war maxaad cabaysa. war bakhtiga waad ka liita. khasaaro foqol khasaaro

walahi waxaad tahay nin weyn oo dhadhan ee xishood. Allah haku soo Hanuuniyo.

you are wasting your time impersonating farmaajo i don't think you have the rights to call the government legmiate. you have no followers so who will take you serious :lol:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
war maxaad cabaysa. war bakhtiga waad ka liita. khasaaro foqol khasaaro

walahi waxaad tahay nin weyn oo dhadhan ee xishood. Allah haku soo Hanuuniyo.

you are wasting your time impersonating farmaajo i don't think you have the rights to call the government legmiate. you have no followers so who will take you serious :lol:

Just watch and see qaxaabadyahay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending