Somali region of Ethiopia capital Jigjiga under the current administration of Cagjar

Bohol

VIP
Jigjiga growth rate is slow considering it is the capital of the entire Somali region of Ethiopia 5+ million it should have been competing with Hargeisa.

1588515501215.png

1588515512974.png

1588515521764.png

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Jigjiga growth rate is slow considering it is the capital of the entire Somali region of Ethiopia 5+ million it should have been competing with Hargeisa.

View attachment 113607
View attachment 113608
View attachment 113609
Iley had poor business policies and little understanding of economics. The difficulty of doing anything in Jigjiga without being a Liyu or a Liyu waterboy makes it not worth it. Even now the hangover of that culture is present in Cagjars admin which is why everybody hates this guy too.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

1. It wasn’t a compromise the president of Somali state abdul Majid moved it by force and Ogaden then started a jabhad.
:bell: You realize the Jabhad was started after announcing a referendum to free Somalis and also that Somali region had no real admin.

there was only one of the Ethiopian Divisions in Somali region and it was stationed around JigJiga zone and sometimes Qabri Dehre. There was people like Al Ittihad moving between luuq & Dhagaxbur with little resistance.

:bell: You realize the Jabhad was started after announcing a referendum to free Somalis and also that Somali region had no real admin.

there was only one of the Ethiopian Divisions in Somali region and it was stationed around JigJiga zone and sometimes Qabri Dehre. There was people like Al Ittihad moving between luuq & Dhagaxbur with little resistance.
Nonsense why didn’t they declare independence in 1991? When they lost the regional election they said waan ka gonay itobiya.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Nonsense why didn’t they declare independence in 1991? When they lost the regional election they said waan ka gonay itobiya.
:mjlol:its goal since inception was secession. Hence the name “Liberation Front” or the fact that its the successor of WSLF.

60% of ethiopias voting population refused that election. Even Amhara weren’t present in there elections.

They tried the easier route and when that didn’t work thanks to certain “Somalis” kissing up to the fraud election for power the situation became a guerilla conflict.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
DDSI is at an earlier stage of development, urbanization has not yet taken off yet. In my opinion it was a very bad idea to have Jigjiga be the capital of DDSI because it is very far from most people in DDSI. The capital should have been somewhere central and far away from the highlands, somewhere like Godey or Qabri Dahare.

@Awbarkhadle moving the capital from Godey made DDSI much weaker vis a vis the Oromo and Addis Ababa. It is barely 15 miles from the border with Oromia. If a civil war ever breaks out in Ethiopia, Jigjiga will be very hard to defend. ONLF made Godey the capital out of reasons other than clan affiliation, they did not want their capital so close to the Ethiopian highlands.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
DDSI is at an earlier stage of development, urbanization has not yet taken off yet. In my opinion it was a very bad idea to have Jigjiga be the capital of DDSI because it is very far from most people in DDSI. The capital should have been somewhere central and far away from the highlands, somewhere like Godey or Qabri Dahare.

@Awbarkhadle moving the capital from Godey made DDSI much weaker vis a vis the Oromo and Addis Ababa. It is barely 15 miles from the border with Oromia. If a civil war ever breaks out in Ethiopia, Jigjiga will be very hard to defend. ONLF made Godey the capital out of reasons other than clan affiliation, they did not want their capital so close to the Ethiopian highlands.
On a tribal level Jigjiga works the demographics in the neighboring districts are changing it benefits Ogadens that thousands of Ogaden Liyu are able to obtain wealth and land in the city and maintain complete Absame dominance in the city even after urbanization. The ONLF have there best days ahead of them with a loyal army of 15-50k and a state budget there leverage has just 100x

Ciid Daahir and Abdulmajid Hussein didn’t think far ahead and thought they can secure the Jigjiga/Somali region using the Dir block and could overcome there minority status. What a failure.

Faafan is the most populated gobol it directly borders sitti and jarar the second and third most populated gobols. These three gobols make more than 2/3 of the Somali State population and is were 80% of the tax is levied. We lost Dir dhaba because of the greed of Ogaden who wanted to rule the Somali kilil exclusively, when they were defeated in elections they started a jabhad. From 91 on 94 ONLF was a xisbi like it is now.

Last edited:
On a tribal level Jigjiga works the demographics in the neighboring districts are changing it benefits Ogadens that thousands of Ogaden Liyu are able to obtain wealth and land in the city and maintain complete Absame dominance in the city even after urbanization. The ONLF have there best days ahead of them with a loyal army of 15-50k and a state budget there leverage has just 100x

Ciid Daahir and Abdulmajid Hussein didn’t think far ahead and thought they can secure the Jigjiga/Somali region using the Dir block and could overcome there minority status. What a failure.
No demographics have changed nor can ogaden even make a demographic difference in a gobol with more people than all Ogaden put together. Jigjiga is militarily dominated by Ethiopia liyu police get karbashed by Amhara civilians. The most wealth in jigjiga Is owned by sacad muse. I bring the milk to the city I bring everything that comes from abroad through berbera. I own the gas station and I have a xafaad there. Ogaden don’t have any of that.

No demographics have changed nor can ogaden even make a demographic difference in a gobol with more people than all Ogaden put together. Jigjiga is militarily dominated by Ethiopia liyu police get karbashed by Amhara civilians. The most wealth in jigjiga Is owned by sacad muse. I bring the milk to the city I bring everything that comes from abroad through berbera. I own the gas station and I have a xafaad there. Ogaden don’t have any of that.
This is pathological lies.
Keep lying to yourself.
Kulaha Isaaq are the most populous in DDS did you include Oromos in your count.

We know when it comes to riging or inflating population figures Isaaq are well known to play games.

Just like how HA gave voter registration to oromos to defeat Wadani party.

If you guys were a majority you would have ruled the DDS like SL because Isaq were always Ethiopian friendly.Under Derg as well as TPLF.
So what excuse do you give that you count dominate the DDS having a stock pile of weapons and allies as powerful as TPLF and Derg.Stop using Liyu polis as excuse Liyu was created during the time of Ilay and before that Isaaq were no where to be seen controlling the kilil.
The only qabil that comes second to Ogaden in DDS is Ciise.

Last edited:

You do not bring the milk to the city the closest place you live is the outskirts of wajaale. You also own no wealth except for that Suhuura lady who got rich off being the only person to exporting khat to Somaliland and her hanti is protected by her half-siblings who are Jidwaaq. You also own no Xaafad ma gabdho la qabo iyo caruur abti loo yahay baad magaalo ka sheegan? Jigjiga belongs to Jidwaaq and is shared with no one else, every one else is a refugee there except for other kuumade. Go claim Gabiley and Arabsiyo.