Somali Twitter is tryna cancel our resident reporter Grigori!

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I think that's a fake account. His name is being used by the SNM faction and he is being cancelled by the CBB faction.

:heh:

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
I think that's a fake account. His name is being used by the SNM faction and he is being cancelled by the CBB faction.

:heh:
Did CBB hack him? He always against Farmaajo

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Indeed I’ve been suspended but I’m back with a new account.

A Faarax qoomuluudh advocate came after me, he was unlike the one we use here who we challenge on his ungodly agenda.

Twitter needs to show prove of any hate speech I made. They won’t.

It’s ridiculous

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Somalispot users be posting threads with sensationalist headlines like "they're trying to cancel ___! and then you open the thread and the tweet has likes 3 likes.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Somalispot users be posting threads with sensationalist headlines like "they're trying to cancel ___! and then you open the thread and the tweet has likes 3 likes.

World Wide Web Internet GIF by megan motown

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
I am thinking of taking my talents to Somali Twitter myself. What platforms do Somali fobs/Somalia residents use? These people have never been exposed to a differing view, forget about a very controversial one that deviates from Somali norms. I can just see them covering their mouths in shock or grabbing their head with both hands when they finish reading whatever I have to say. It's about time to smash Somali groupthink.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
I am thinking of taking my talents to Somali Twitter myself. What platforms do Somali fobs/Somalia residents use? These people have never been exposed to a differing view, forget about a very controversial one that deviates from Somali norms. I can just see them covering their mouths in shock or grabbing their head with both hands when they finish reading whatever I have to say. It's about time to smash Somali groupthink.
Why is your pfp the Russian flag

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
Why is your pfp the Russian flag

To protest the Neo-Nazis that have been integrated into Ukraine's military. As a Black man, I will not support Ukraine just because the west is. I'm tired of the double standards from western leaders and the corrupt media ignoring or gaslighting about the issue. It's about fairness and the truth. So much of what people are hearing about any issue is just propaganda and dishonesty.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Indeed I’ve been suspended but I’m back with a new account.

A Faarax qoomuluudh advocate came after me, he was unlike the one we use here who we challenge on his ungodly agenda.

Twitter needs to show prove of any hate speech I made. They won’t.

It’s ridiculous
LGBTQ community is really against Mr Grigori. We must all support him as he was OG reporter.

To protest the Neo-Nazis that have been integrated into Ukraine's military. As a Black man, I will not support Ukraine just because the west is. I'm tired of the double standards from western leaders and the corrupt media ignoring or gaslighting about the issue. It's about fairness and the truth. So much of what people are hearing about any issue is just propaganda and dishonesty.
I thought you believed west was best and white was right? Kino redemption arc @Javelin

Trending