Somali weddings back home vs the west

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The western Somali weddings are classier, the make up is better, the whole atmosphere is better.

Oromia President

I stan both Troye Sivan and 486th President
I could never have a wedding plenty of old ladies ready to put sixir on you I’ll just have a honeymoon for simplicity

This is all haram - not surprised the chick ends up as a single mom

Rasulullah said: “You will certainly follow the ways of those who came before you hand span by hand span, cubit by cubit, to the extent that if they enter the hole of a lizard, you will enter it too.’ We said, ‘O Messenger of Allah, (do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?’ He said: ‘Who else?’” [Bukhari & Muslim]

Jellal

East-End General 💯☔
Wedding's are so whack tbh it's not even the money it just seems like too much work being in the spotlight. Can a nigga just get a nikah and call it a day?

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
I hate wedding events In general. Mine will be a trip to the court with small ceremony of close friends and family

Xaruun

VIP
How come the bride (as long as she isn’t fat) always looks the same in every Somali wedding video? Is this some hidden conspiracy? :browtf:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Weddings are beautiful I watch my parents wedding video all the time it’s something at least you’re children and grandchildren can watch, enjoy and put a smile on their faces. People take dumb pics and videos everyday at least take a video of your wedding privately and treasure it.

honestly lol the world must be shocked and trying hard to comprehend why Somali women are like 15 shades lighter than their men! They’re scratching their heads thinking they don’t even look like they from the same country wtf lol. And then they see older Somali women who look natural brown like the men and they realize why..........