Somali woman: Ha i Shukaansan Hadii Anaad I Gursanayn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
I have to admit I am guilty of this. The amount of halimos I courted without ever having any intention to marry them. :hemad:

To the guys do you view courting women as a bit of fun or something that needs to be
taken serious?

Bohol

VIP
You player :uCkf6mf:

ciZGCGm.jpg

I have to admit I am guilty of this. The amount of halimos I courted without ever having any intention to marry them. :hemad:

To the guys do you view courting women as a bit of fun or something that needs to be
taken serious?

I court them for practicing my game.

I should stop though. Being a flirtatious wadaad is an oxymoron

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She's right. Stop wasting her time. If you're not going to put a ring on it then don't put your wee wee in it!

Bohol

VIP
The good thing about being a player though is your heart hardens and it is harder to break it. I am indestructible and made of blood
Tiger like Charlie Sheen.

:fittytousand::siilaanyosmile:

The good thing about being a player though is your heart hardens and it is harder to break it. I am indestructible and made of blood

Wallahi been maad sheegin. Initially you fall for chicks and chase them like a little . But the more of them you can have wrapped around your finger, the less attached you become.
:win:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

In the end Charlie got AIDS. It's better to have a broken heart then have a broken soul and unfuckable life. :bell:

Bohol

VIP
Wallahi been maad sheegin. Initially you fall for chicks and chase them like a little . But the more of them you can have wrapped around your finger, the less attached you become.
:win:

Yh true. It made me a tough man, I always laugh when I see some farah saying they got their heart broken. The only solution is to
put your heart away in a locker like Davey Jones of Pirates of the Caribbean (Dead Man's Chest). :lol:

10eo6lv.png

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

taken serious?

May God keep their evil eyes away from me bc I dipped on 4 females at the last min when I was suppose to marry them

@Duke of Bohol next time give girls your phone number instead of taking theirs. Having them chase you instead is something else sxb.

I wouldn't recommend committing zina though. Get girls just to improve your game for when the right one comes along, or perhaps you might decide to marry one of the girls you got. This is what I'm doing.

The downside is though, it's very hard to settle for one girl. You'll always be thinking you can do better. Man can't snap out of this cycle.
:kanyehmm:

Yh true. It made me a tough man, I always laugh when I see some farah saying they got their heart broken. The only solution is to
put your heart away in a locker like Davey Jones of Pirates of Caribbean(Dead Man's Chest). :lol:

10eo6lv.png
Real talk. Only those who have done this will understand.

Bohol

VIP
@Layth I did use many to become a Pro at courting in the past, now I know every trick under the book to get them to drop their
knickers without any sweat if I want. However with greater power comes greater responsibility, so I act more responsible.

:dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.