Danger: Don't Marry this Somali-Hating Foreigner: Official Thread.

There are foreign men who hate Somalis but still sexualise them. Please use this thread to post their PUBLIC social media handles. Do your part to save a sister.

First contribution:

Muslim Nigerian (Yoruba), caught thirsting after Somali women, at the same time, insulting Somalis.
Since he is single, it's highly likely he is on one of those Muslim matrimonial sites, looking for a Somali woman.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rule for this thread:

Don't post their images or names on here, just the link to their public social media profiles.

Last edited:
I noticed it’s Nigerian men in particular. I think it’s because they get so many stereotypes thrown at them that they think directing it at Somalis will β€˜protect’ them.

I saw a tiktok live where a Nigerian guy said Somalis are hated and not liked everywhere in Africa.he talked to one Kenyan dude and said that the entirety of Kenya hates Somalis. Meanwhile so many African (and non African nations) have banned Nigerian nationals. Especially East African countries like Kenya and Tanzania.

Somalis need to focus less on features and hit them where it really hurts. Because they can play victim with the feature insults and round up other Africans but be SPECIFIC with the insults.