Somali women don't know the meaning of Sisterhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ive come to realize most Somali women don't know the meaning of sisterhood, they would rather throw their fellow womanship to the wolves. I've noticed Cadaan women sticking together, Latinas sticking together, even Asian women sticking together. But Somali women are the first to lash out at their fellow Somali sister.

I for instance love helping out fellow Somali sisters, whether telling them to apply less make up, their fashion is atrocious or they need to lose couple of pounds. I also stand by my Somali sisters through hard times. It makes my heart warm when I help out Somali sisters. We should stick together. Be like me, take a page out of my book and help your fellow Somali sisters.

What have you done for other Somali women?

VixR

Veritas
I for instance love helping out fellow Somali sisters, whether telling them to apply less make up, their fashion is atrocious or they need to lose couple of pounds. I also stand by my Somali sisters through hard times. It makes my heart warm when I help out Somali sisters. We should stick together. Be like me, take a page out of my book and help your fellow Somali sisters.

:dead:
I'm sorry, Reiko, that bold part was funnnay:damn:

I don't think there's a difference between Somali girls and other girls, but I've only had one real close Somali girlfriend and we're still good friends but she's halfway across the country now.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Woman don't stick together. Everybody knows that.

Only males understand what sticking together is. I would die for my motherfucking niggas..... :denzelnigga::denzelnigga:

Last edited:
Ive come to realize most Somali women don't know the meaning of sisterhood, they would rather throw their fellow womanship to the wolves. I've noticed Cadaan women sticking together, Latinas sticking together, even Asian women sticking together. But Somali women are the first to lash out at their fellow Somali sister.

The bolded part - are you just messing around? Because that ain't sisterhood, that's actually the opposite.

I have amazing Somali women in my life. I love them and respect them. There is always competition between women, it is very sad to see and I think stems from insecurity. This is present in all races, it just seems more obvious in Somali women to you, because you are also Somali.

Everybody should have a vetting process when it comes to choosing friends. If you meet a girl and all she does is backbite and you continue to be friends with her, you can't get mad when she does it to you. If you meet a girl and she is obsessed with her looks and material things, you can't get mad when she makes you feel bad for not being the same. If you seek out people who are genuine, smart, warm and interesting, and you leave other people, you will find you have a high quality, beautiful close group of friends.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
What a pointless thread, especially seeing as you're probably the type you're very thread is complaining about.

Status
Not open for further replies.