Somali wonder kid called up to England squad-Channel 4

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That man is from Congo and he’s not a road man neither is anyone the video trying to sound like a gangster. And British slang while it does burrow from the USA is also grounded in white British lingo and is heavily influenced by Jamaicans. The same Jamaicans who came over in the 70-80s America and started running all the prisons despite heavy AA presence. Same AAs are now being cleared of many areas by Latino gangs. Having an black American accent doesn’t make anyone harder or more rougher. If you put 2 million armed Congolese in USA ghettos I am sure the AAs would be over run and no accent will save them from child soldiers.

That man is from Congo and he’s not a road man neither is anyone the video trying to sound like a gangster. And British slang while it does burrow from the USA is also grounded in white British lingo and is heavily influenced by Jamaicans. The same Jamaicans who came over in the 70-80s America and started running all the prisons despite heavy AA presence. Same AAs are now being cleared of many areas by Latino gangs. Having an black American accent doesn’t make anyone harder or more rougher. If you put 2 million armed Congolese in USA ghettos I am sure the AAs would be over run and no accent will save them from child soldiers.
You've read far too deep into my comment. It's a damn joke.

:francis: