somali-yemenite intergration

One of my decrees as grand sultan and caliph of somalia is to intergrate somalia and yemen by doing a large population switch and giving rewards for people who inter marry

Somalis really don’t mix with ajnabi like that. The yemeni and omani who migrated to the coast of Somalia for centuries were not mixed with and they ended up marrying the bantu from the Swahili and Mozambique coast.that’s why you’ll notice cad cads tend to look half bantu half carab instead of half somali half carab.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
That's great news. Make sure to send many Yemenite women to the koonfur galbeed region . We have a big population so the more the merrier.

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh
Expand to yemen -> replace the native population -> become the original arabs
That ain't a bad idea
Deport all somalis to yemen I'm supporting my muwallad brother

You want everyone to become a muwallad like you🤣Sudan maa mesha mooday :wtfdis:
dis u?
Bantu state in the Horn of Africa. - Mereja Forum

Expand to yemen -> replace the native population -> become the original arabs
That ain't a bad idea
Deport all somalis to yemen I'm supporting my muwallad brother
population switch intergrate the two and create a somali-qahatani hybrid the shit parts of our genes will leave. Shitskin gone big fore head gone being short gone

Average male height in Yemen is 5ft & 2 inches.

If there ever is some sort of Red Sea political union that enabled freedom of movement between Somalia, Djibouti, Yemen & Oman then we would easily take their women. Open season.

Rip manlets.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
Average male height in Yemen is 5ft & 2 inches.

If there ever is some sort of Red Sea political union that enabled freedom of movement between Somalia, Djibouti, Yemen & Oman then we would easily take their women. Open season.

Rip manlets.
“Red Sea political union”
If only you knew how close we were to that. Twice too lol