Somali youth have contributed more $ and time to non Somali causes than Somali ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is fair to say young Somalis have contributed more money to non Somalis than Somalis.

Gaza
Syrian war (Turkey, Jordan, Lebanon camps).
Marching for gunned down non Somalis
SJW causes

Who here agrees?

This is why Somalis have low IQ and why Somalis have the worst living standards on Earth. You can't use your brains for anything.

I made a true statement. My statement included 50% blacks. But you ignore that.

The next time you wonder why Somalis are in their sad state today, remember this topic.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I think it is fair to say young Somalis have contributed more money to non Somalis than Somalis.

Gaza
Syrian war (Turkey, Jordan, Lebanon camps).
Marching for gunned down non Somalis
SJW causes

Who here agrees?
The latter strictly apply to the states so it doesn't speak for all.
As for youth contribution back home, I'm sure that they send a lot of $$$ back home.
What you're on about with Gaza and Syria is money raised by masjids etc.

waraabe

Your superior
I agree

You know qabiilest SJW like mareejo on Twitter, this hates other somali but is protesting about black lives matter

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I know this only too well.

:meleshame:

They always use the same line

Somalis did this to themselves

Generalize millions of their own kith and kin while making excuses for foreigners

Who told Abu Shawarma to listen to the British, overthrow the Ottomans, divide yourselves into a million weak countries, and lose to Israel every other week while spreading Wahhabism and introducing suicide bombing to the world.

Who told Tyrone to drop out of high school and not take advantage of affirmative action, generous financial aid, and more affirmative action when he graduates, but instead to sell crack, kill other black men over colors, knock up 6 of his own women and abandon his children, and do it all over again after parole

But the same motherfuckers protesting on their behalf will say famine/rape/tahriib/suicide bombing victim did it to themselves.

I've noticed this too AJ. What is wrong with Somalis? They have no pride at all. Why the f*ck do they care about BLM when their own people are dying like flies?? These people aren't Somali I swear. They don't even know what their priorities are and have no sense of blood thicker than water.
No other diaspora community has this. not even black African diaspora communities have this level of American negro worship.

Phukin westernized Somalis and their identity issues man. They can never be happy with being just Somali. On twitter they beg Blacks, Arabs and I swear I saw one saying Somalis are Habesha inoder to get acceptance from some freaking Habashi. It's honestly embarrassing.

Some of the things I've seen and read on twitter:vqbuyv0:

we need to start disowning people :pacspit:

You be with the people you identify with and stop dragging our name with you :pacspit:

Let's start setting standards for the Somali name before it's too late. :pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.