Somalia Basketball team

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the 70's we hosted the East African championship, not even the african championship, the East African one

the hosts couldn't even manage a fucking point in our group :tacky:

FFS, the EAST african one :snoop:
It was the East African championship and we managed to even f*ck it up we are worse in soccer than the USA :snoop:

Basketball suits us better tbh

We hosted the African championship once and came 3rd, not embarrassing if we disregard the level of competition

in our own country too :snoop:

even south africa did a better job of hosting the world cup :snoop:

I watched the Somaliland cup live in hargeisa

It was the worse cup I've ever seen. I don't know why most of us are crap in football.

We need to coach them probably because most of them are greedy and they have terrible dribbling control

What happened to this guy? he's actually pretty decent.

-Long distance running
-Basketball
-Football

Somalis can excell in all those sports and more with the right support and facilities.

I believe Somalis have a huge untapped potential when it comes to football/soccer. If it wasn't for the civil war then the sport would've had a strong foundation by now and we would've been a force to be reckoned with, if not on continental level, then at least on regional level. We can build a unique style almost similar to that of the Iberians and maybe equally dominate/influence our continent as they dominate/influence theirs.

With peace the sky is the limit.

This is a game against Yemen back in the days, I know Yemen isn't a big football nation itself but still.

I see a lot of potential and a maturing sport in this footage.

One of my friends played for the Somalia national basketball team. We got some really good basketball players in the diaspora.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts