Somalia: First Country to Be Policed from A Cellphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ragaeethi,

You read that right.

Somalia was the first country to have a cashless society and go completely digital. One month ago India a country littered with software coders pivoted to becoming cashless after the 1000rp was removed from circulation.

When I say Somalia is the greatest startup project in the world; I believe in it like a Mantra.

Everywhere you go in the developed world there's a startup craze and I'm tired of people not telling the truth about it. The startup craze is happing because Corporations are slowing down. People in the west develop startups because problems need to be solved quickly. And corporate employees are too pussy to make an impact from within because they don't want to fail on thier pitch or idea.

Everyone is entering business to RAISE MONEY not MAKE MONEY.

African millennials are the real startup creators and problem solvers in a region were access to raising capital is limited and making money is infinite.

I was in a coworking space in HK and the founder asked me what I'm up to. After telling him I'm in Agro-Tech in Somalia his eyes lit up, he looked at me and said "The next person to walk through that door and tell me he's going to create the next facebook or yelp of HK--I'm going to shoot myself". You are actually trying to solve a real problem and African startups are the real heros in the marketplace.

The header read: First country to be policed from a cellphone.

A Somali startup will end up creating a security revolution because of the cellphone. The cellphone will be the ID, it will be witness and it will be the eavesdropper. I will give up all my privacy if it means peace and prosperity.

In 20 years from now when you get your fingerprints scanned by a police officer with a mobile device in a traffic stop--Just give him the finger and continue with your day.

If you live long enough to remember this thread. You know where you heard it first.

The gov should start up an NSA style surveillance program on everyone

All the currency goes through phones and we live in a digitalised age
Terrorism is the biggest inhibitor of growth in the country and we should tackle it
The blood of innocents should not be shed anymore

Ragaeethi,

You read that right.

Somalia was the first country to have a cashless society and go completely digital. One month ago India a country littered with software coders pivoted to becoming cashless after the 1000rp was removed from circulation.

When I say Somalia is the greatest startup project in the world; I believe in it like a Mantra.

Everywhere you go in the developed world there's a startup craze and I'm tired of people not telling the truth about it. The startup craze is happing because Corporations are slowing down. People in the west develop startups because problems need to be solved quickly. And corporate employees are too pussy to make an impact from within because they don't want to fail on thier pitch or idea.

Everyone is entering business to RAISE MONEY not MAKE MONEY.

African millennials are the real startup creators and problem solvers in a region were access to raising capital is limited and making money is infinite.

I was in a coworking space in HK and the founder asked me what I'm up to. After telling him I'm in Agro-Tech in Somalia his eyes lit up, he looked at me and said "The next person to walk through that door and tell me he's going to create the next facebook or yelp of HK--I'm going to shoot myself". You are actually trying to solve a real problem and African startups are the real heros in the marketplace.

The header read: First country to be policed from a cellphone.

A Somali startup will end up creating a security revolution because of the cellphone. The cellphone will be the ID, it will be witness and it will be the eavesdropper. I will give up all my privacy if it means peace and prosperity.

In 20 years from now when you get your fingerprints scanned by a police officer with a mobile device in a traffic stop--Just give him the finger and continue with your day.

If you live long enough to remember this thread. You know where you heard it first.
Nothing new fellow .

Do you know of any ways to get started in start-ups in Somalia Cheaply? . It seems there's a severe shortage of Capital and you can't just pop in without having significant cash reserves.

Do you know of any ways to get started in start-ups in Somalia Cheaply? . It seems there's a severe shortage of Capital and you can't just pop in without having significant cash reserves.

I have the solution for you

Find an ayuuto :denzelnigga:

I have the solution for you

Find an ayuuto :denzelnigga:

looks like I can always depend on Family.

erdogan.jpeg

The gov should start up an NSA style surveillance program on everyone

All the currency goes through phones and we live in a digitalised age
Terrorism is the biggest inhibitor of growth in the country and we should tackle it
The blood of innocents should not be shed anymore

The topic is about Policing and gathering public data for other institutions.

Startups can help the region gather data. Government ID system can be used by hospitals, police and public servants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts