Somalia need to make a defensive pact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You do know these yemen fuckers have always helped our enemy not to mention they stole an island from us after Ethiopia these fuckers should be next on our hit list

You do know these yemen fuckers have always helped our enemy not to mention they stole an island from us after Ethiopia these fuckers should be next on our hit list
Horta hold us, those Yemen give shelter to a million of our people, they gave shelter to the walashma when they were kick out of the horn, they give shelter to keenadid and armed him with Hadramaut musketeer which help him conquer Hobya. you think MJ conquered central somalia by sheer talent.

Horta hold us, those Yemen give shelter to a million of our people, they gave shelter to the walashma when they were kick out of the horn, they give shelter to keenadid and armed him with Hadramaut musketeer which help him conquer Hobya. you think MJ conquered central somalia by sheer talent.

waar Socotra even though it closer to us, has been ruled from yemen since 800 B.C. the british or the Habasha did not have the right or ability to give it away. although, i think the island should be shared and jointly managed.

hate the Saudi till judgement day but you anger at Yemen is misplace.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
waar Socotra even though it closer to us, has been ruled from yemen since 800 B.C. the british or the Habasha did not have the right or ability to give it away. although, i think the island should be shared and jointly managed.

hate the Saudi till judgement day but you anger at Yemen is misplace.
Do you understand what am saying it doesn't fucking matter just because there arabs it doesn't mean they have any right to a island that's in our territory:uCkf6mf:
If we used your dumb logic the bajun islands would be part of some random bantu countries:ulachen001:
Like I said is not safe to have any country near your land like yemen is to us:gunsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.