Somalia Parliament passes new the Immigration Bill

Garaad diinle

 
you Somalis
??? So you're not somali? Kulaha courage, what courage is there for a foreigner to come to somalia. I've yet to hear of any xenophobia attack against ajnabs in somalia meanwhile oromos in amhara region who've lived there for centuries are being attacked by the amhara.

Based

VIP
Oromos have now been given the green light to sit on our lands and xoog our daughters. What on earth is going on in the house of commons

reer

VIP
Oromos have now been given the green light to sit on our lands and xoog our daughters. What on earth is going on in the house of commons
i hope you like your adeer. eac and oromo citizenship. mzungu and tesfaye on their way to guriceel.

??? So you're not somali? Kulaha courage, what courage is there for a foreigner to come to somalia. I've yet to hear of any xenophobia attack against ajnabs in somalia meanwhile oromos in amhara region who've lived there for centuries are being attacked by the amhara.
I am but understand this you gave example of Somalis bein unable to live with ethiopians and that they are wary of ajnabis meanwhile Somalis are the opposite welcoming to ajnabis but hating on their own.

The best example is Lascanod and Somaliland today you hear about ”irir Saamale” only when Somalis are killing eachother not when Afar and Oromo is genociding Karanle hawiyo and Ciise diir.
If this mentality becomes their downfall is not my issue i got a western passport.

Garaad diinle

 
I am but understand this you gave example of Somalis bein unable to live with ethiopians and that they are wary of ajnabis meanwhile Somalis are the opposite welcoming to ajnabis but hating on their own.

The best example is Lascanod and Somaliland today you hear about ”irir Saamale” only when Somalis are killing eachother not when Afar and Oromo is genociding Karanle hawiyo and Ciise diir.
If this mentality becomes their downfall is not my issue i got a western passport.
Kkkkkk that's quite the pessimistic view my friend. I only hope and pray somalis wake up and get their house in order as soon as possible.

I am against this law and a few others that have been recently passed by parliament. This parliament needs to be more serious and actually address and debate these legislations as well as inform the public what the laws are about to get general feedback on public view even though it may not matter. There have been many shady laws signed recently and I and many others see it as a power grab and also endangering the country further, this parliament needs to be more serious! Ffs the parliament didn't even debate about additional foreign troops or even raise concerns such as a mandate; why are they there if this government is just getting everything signed without criticism or questioning?? Somali spot is a website viewed by many, from politicians and the general Somali public to foreigners (IC). The admin should use this platform to promote pro-Somalia agendas as well as heavily engage issues such as legislation being passed for the nation, which affects everyone in the country equally, just like this one instead of having the most useless sections active which further divide our people and divert people's attention from real issues within the country.

@Admin @Thegoodshepherd @DR OSMAN @𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒

ZBR

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
This is among the reasons I’m against 1m1v

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It’s quite simple every muslim country has this law so if a Xalimo marries outside her people then that child will belong to a different community and country. The sad problem however is even in Yemen they just passed a law in their constitution that if the mum is ”horn of african” and dad yemeni that child cant even obtain a citizenship but if the mum is russian or kurd they can.

Either way if a person marries out this ’law’ should be the least worry and they shouldnt risk their future in Somalia alot half arab and italians did and the stories from civil war are not nice they had 0 protection.
it is about citizenship not abtirsi.

Btw give me a source to that Yemeni law

ZBR

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
people who are doing this are probably hoping that this makes Somalia a more peaceful and docile vassal state but it’s more likely looking at the precedent for it to cause more belligerence and bloodshed against unprotected groups

it is about citizenship not abtirsi.

Btw give me a source to that Yemeni law

Read that article, btw you get citizenship from abtirsi in nearly every muslim country so if a Somali women marry a foreign muslim man in theory they should be able to get passport in that muslim country but we do know that black muslim women including Somali females dont get welcomed into their husbands community nor country which is why they are celebrating this bill who yet aint passed.

Last edited:

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
Define a pure 100% somali

Because according to Somali logic right now a half Albanian girl who happens to have a Somali dad can claim full Somali-ness and citizenship
Abo and Hoyoo Somali.
If the father marries out hell no
If the mother marries out hell no
If anyone marries out

hell to the mutha fucking canjeero no

Can someone please share some sort of PDF that explains CLEARLY what is in this law? I am sick and tired of hearing a law is passed and having no idea what it is. Whats the need to hide a whole law why don’t they publish it

Abo and Hoyoo Somali.
If the father marries out hell no
If the mother marries out hell no
If anyone marries out

hell to the mutha fucking canjeero no

No, do you think we Somali men are gonna restrict ourselves to somali women just to pass citizenship, my half North African child will have each and every right to get citizenship because they share the same Lineage as me.

Somali Saayid

VIP
No, do you think we Somali men are gonna restrict ourselves to somali women just to pass citizenship, my half North African child will have each and every right to get citizenship because they share the same Lineage as me.
Your child's blood is not full Somali. Go back to North Africa because your child ain't getting citizenship.

Hoyoo Iyo Abo Somali

This is the only requirement.
If you can't fulfill it go tell your child you cheated them out of living in a soon to be regional power and economic powerhouse.

Your child's blood is not full Somali. Go back to North Africa because your child ain't getting citizenship.

Hoyoo Iyo Abo Somali

This is the only requirement.
If you can't fulfill it go tell your child you cheated them out of living in a soon to be regional power and economic powerhouse.
Loool, not only will I get it for my child but also my wife. :pachah1:

Somali Saayid

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Wonder Years Fight GIF by ABC Network

@The Midlands
You got cooked big time.

Trending

Latest posts