Somalia received a 50 million dollar aid pledge from Saudi Arabia on the same day it cut ties with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran.
If Saudis are going to buy Hassan Cuck Mahamud, that nigga could've demanded at the very least 100 million USD.

Last edited:
Not only that but we sent ground troops to Yemen while Saudis are getting cozy inside their armored vehicles. I don't like Shia but Iran vs Saudi don't even concern us since Al-Shabaab and ISIS are a bigger threat that must be dealt with.

Not only that but we sent ground troops to Yemen while Saudis are getting cozy inside their armored vehicles. I don't like Shia but Iran vs Saudi don't even concern us since Al-Shabaab and ISIS are a bigger threat that must be dealt with.
isis? how so? come on, big brother couldnt deal with isis and you want the fragile somalia to deal with isis. somalia should pick itself up first.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
ezgif-2526355701.gif

Apollo

VIP
Saudi Arabia is America's and the US uses it to control the entire region since Iran is more dangerous than the KSA.

waraabe

Your superior
No foreign soldiers but they own SL mentally.

I'm surprised you don't view PL soldiers as foreigners.

always changing the subject. you are literally owned by foreigners. forget about SL, concentrate on pleasing your African conquerors

Status
Not open for further replies.