Somalia Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
Harimaadee dance isn't Waaqist it's like shirib or dhaanto.

I love to see young people together for the nation. Our culture never changed. Beautiful Masha Allah.

dhagax

no comments
Until we clear the traitors/the $ chaser/intruders/abu/self-haters/ from all corners of our country we will never see peace.
I believe if we come together and put the past behind us we can achieve great things but i doubt that, the powers that be don't want that to happen.

Until we clear the traitors/the $ chaser/intruders/abu/self-haters/ from all corners of our country we will never see peace.
I believe if we come together and put the past behind us we can achieve great things but i doubt that, the powers that be don't want that to happen.

Especially Ethiopia, Somali people forgive & forget, but they are completely opposite. Destabilizing our country since the 80's.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Especially Ethiopia, Somali people forgive & forget, but they are completely opposite. Destabilizing our country since the 80's.
The global powers that be do not want any developing country reaping the rewards the west so desperately emulates. It's a prime scandal but modern day colonialism still exists this time it has been replaced by giant cooperation, snakes with a vested intrest to bleed a certain region dry their venom potent and illustrated through famine and war. I do not believe any country has a chance in this global economic doggy eat doggy world we all currently live in. The greedy dogs are not intrested in prosperity they salivate through desolation and cries of hunger. These satanists are the true cancerous tumours in this world and unless we eradicate them they will forever hold thier power of chaos and destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending