Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't flinch.

52918055_10158312752152729_1721291741115449344_n.jpg

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I’ve always liked the leopard as the national animal. Lions are too cliche, every country wants to be lion-like. The leopard is the opposite of the lion. It hunts alone, can climb and swim decently. A solitary predator who eats his fill from the safety of the trees. Under where hyenas sit and wait.
upload_2019-2-24_16-59-18.jpeg

I’ve always liked the leopard as the national animal. Lions are too cliche, every country wants to be lion-like. The leopard is the opposite of the lion. It hunts alone, can climb and swim decently. A solitary predator who eats his fill from the safety of the trees. Under where hyenas sit and wait.
View attachment 66407
Maybe we Somalis need to change our national animal since Somalis back home don't have respect for leopards and even let it go extinct

So... I have a better suggestion change it to a camel Somalia is turning to a desert so leopards won't exist in Somalia for long. camels are loved in Somalia , leopards aren't loved anywhere in Somalia

Btw I hate camels but face it we don't deserve leopards

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Maybe we Somalis need to change our national animal since Somalis back home don't have respect for leopards and even let it go extinct

So... I have a better suggestion change it to a camel Somalia is turning to a desert so leopards won't exist in Somalia for long. camels are loved in Somalia , leopards aren't loved anywhere in Somalia

Btw I hate camels but face it we don't deserve leopards
They’ll come back when there is peace. Plus camels aren’t scary and menacing. If we care for our environment and stop turning everything into a desert we’ll have leopards again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts