Somalia's famine 1992-1993 BBC Somali

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This image was the most symbolic; armed men, setting under the shade no starvation signs on them, while a female lying down on the ground dying from hunger.

1717091800997.png

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
This image was the most symbolic; armed men, setting under the shade no starvation signs on them, while a female lying down on the ground dying from hunger.

View attachment 330296
Subhuman odeys. Left somalia to rot while they lived in luxury. To all those who scream qabil, this is your fate lol. Your qabil eLdEr dont give a f*ck bout you. He dont even know you exist.
I cant believe somalis have been killing each other over this for the past 40 years :ohlord:

All that so their "fellow clansmen" starve. This is your fate.

Every qabil is primitve whether its north, east, west and south if thats what they leave there populus into. Allah ha unaharixto

Last edited:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
USC and all the other qabil organizations got played on every side.. today were left with a card board government and qabil has been successfully planted into the government. Now behold somalia has officially been colonized in a more effective manner...

Darood didn't go around looting aid and force starving minority clans, this was all hawiye fault
You are not being wise here. What about 21 years of suppression and marginalizing others. Later running like neef to exile, instead of bringing solution.

Clearly you have bias. You don't even try to hide it. :francis:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Hawiye USC Moriyaan culture
There literally videos where unfortunate RX folks say your folks robbed them of food and left them destitute. Keydmedia has the videos on youtube. Testo is right, this famine is not solely on hawiyes (matter in one subclans) fault. Same way with you.

Civil war was the heightening of somali infighting that has happened forever. We used to fight each other with spears, we switched it to ak-47s and anti-aircraft guns loaded on top of the Toyota.

Last edited:
You are not being wise here. What about 21 years of suppression and marginalizing others. Later running like neef to exile, instead of bringing solution.

Clearly you have bias. You don't even try to hide it. :francis:

You are talking to me like I'm Darood. I'm not. But all that suppression and msrginalisation should was a good thing to stop Hawiye having any power because they are totally uncivilized bandits today we see the results of Hawiye power which is failed state, humiliation and laughing stock of the world.

Actually Marginalizing and suppressing non-Hawiye clans was wrong. Somali clans should rotate power except Hawiye because they unfit and hate government.

Both D and H get equal blame here. :ufdup:

After '91 all blame goes to Hawiye.

Trending

Latest posts