Somalida Adduunka Riyadh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
These girls are teachers in Saudi Arabia and they're having so much fun. They did an abaayad catwalk, ciyaar Soomaali at the top of their lungs and just hang out in restaurants giggling. They don't have to wear niqab like The locals either. The men in the country (no Arabs featured) are such cool people just playing along for snapchat. The country is really pretty and clean. Life is great if you're a Westerner. You can live a nice life wherever you want. They get paid for pampering themselves because their students rarely show up to class!

Q

Queen Carawelo

They said women are treated like Queens.

As long as you have an American or Brittish Passport.

Riyadh is beautiful at night. The mall was also beautiful and I'm surprised they were eating at a patio outside. And they didn't need muxraam!

Hubble

VIP
I would have said they were in UAE and not Saudi if they asked us to guess. Yes it's really beautiful at night! The men wey xishood leeyihiin :nvjpqts:

Duchess you know the girls featured? I cracked up @ that one too. I was going to switch the whole thing off until they threw the punchline:ftw9nwa:

Hubble

VIP
Download the SnapChat app on your phone and add 'Somalida Adduunka'. I don't know how to make snaps into videos.

Those girls exaggerated and embellished the truth for entertainment purposes. Lmaooooo
They do not have their own driver, they share buses with many other teachers
Plus, they are not treated like royalty, Saudis are indifferent to their existence, kulahaa we skip queues, NOPE. I hope some poor souls don't believe this bullshit and move there thinking Riyadh is some mini Dubai. It is a deeply conservative city.

Hubble

VIP
Lmao I missed the 'we skip queues' part! The car was a banger so its hilarious that he's not their driver.

Are you an English teacher in Saudi Arabia?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Those girls exaggerated and embellished the truth for entertainment purposes. Lmaooooo
They do not have their own driver, they share buses with many other teachers
Plus, they are not treated like royalty, Saudis are indifferent to their existence, kulahaa we skip queues, NOPE. I hope some poor souls don't believe this bullshit and move there thinking Riyadh is some mini Dubai. It is a deeply conservative city.
I heard saudi dont even got cinemas :heh:

Lmao I missed the 'we skip queues' part! The car was a banger so its hilarious that he's not their driver.

Are you an English teacher in Saudi Arabia?
No, but I lived in Riyadh for a while and I have teacher friends who work out there.
Riyadh is not fun for a single lady lmao

I heard saudi dont even got cinemas :heh:
No cinemas, no pavements so forget about walking unless you gave a death wish. Women can't hang out in certain establishments, unless they have a "family" section.
Some places meant for foreign diplomats are slightly less restrictive, that's where they were eating.

Jeddah is less conservative but even Jeddah doesn't have Cinemas. Saudi is good if you are very conservative, otherwise stick to the UAE.

Last edited:

Suremaybewhynot

Notwhymaybesure
Riyadhizen here and this just excited me. But for some reason, I can't find the "somalida adduunka" on snapchat. I think I'm doing something wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts