Somaliland Foreign Minister Heavily Criticized for Speaking out Against al-shabab Links

Status
Not open for further replies.
The great struggle has awakened the masses from their deep slumber, it has brought together people that shared the same values but differed politically even Puntites have joined whom alo suffer from GalGala terrorist and both Gaas and Faroole have come forward before, the terrorist sympathizers and financiers are in great damage control, out of guilty concious the Somaliland foreign minister has spoken out on the articles I have been posting everywhere, this has a caused a massive internal rift, see for yourself below, Somaliland media are disgusted and writing open letters to him

Somaliland Foreign Affairs Ministry Reacts to Bogus Article Published on WordPress Site

Dear Somaliland Foreign Affairs Ministry,
As a Somalilander dedicated to put Somaliland on the map and render its enemies useless, I am compelled to inform you your reaction to a recently published fake article on Kenyamedia.net exposes the Ministry’s lack of judgment—knowing when to respond and when to ignore.

You may have come across countless articles that I have written about Somaliland, namely: “Why U.S Should Apprehend Dr. Ali Khalif Galaydh”, “Somaliland: If Eritrea & South Sudan Could Gain Sovereignty, So Could Somaliland”, “Iran, Israel’s Naval Bases, Somaliland’s Recognition: Port Berbera—Bargaining Chip” just to name a few.

Of course, the contents of these articles are not based on the usual Fadhi kudirir debates (arguing about clan politics at the coffee shops or in social media); rather, they are based on rigorous and time-consuming researches. And all efforts are made to debunk the false reports written about Somaliland and shed some light on Somaliland enemies’ deception as well as promote Somaliland’s quest for statehood

By responding to such a poorly written piece, essentially you are giving it a much needed credence. And they will come back with more rubbish, counting on your reaction

https://qarannews.com/somaliland-fo...to-bogus-article-published-on-wordpress-site/

it was that guilty concious that compelled the foreign minister to speak out and not to the other articles, he has no other choice, the international community are on his tails

The foreign minister and somaliland itself are guilty in your eyes and the likes of you either way. It's a lose lose situation for him and somaliland

I believe the foreign minister was more interested in reassuring somalilanders and not fighting an uphill battle to convince koonfurians.

Either way if it is true why moan? We are at war aren't we? a proxy war is halal against an enemy.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Even if it is true ,maxaad samayn lahayd?:westbrookwtf: Somalia controls part of Mogadishu only. Inta kale is clan enclaves, shabaab, qaraxyo, iyo sodon kun kikuyu...your most stable region puntland doesnt even recognize the president nor do they pay taxes.Sxb somalia died and will never come back. ..just give up

I think @Inquisitive_ gets crushes on SL polticians. Right now he's just totally obsessed over the FM, like omg.
Drink a glass of water, calm down and reevaluate your life.

Foreign Minister was forced to speak on these allegations because they are reoccurring. Somaliland government have a hand in this and need to be held accountable on the world stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.