Somaliland made it on this list lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
@waraabe and @merka right now

tumblr_nxmpwudVsr1rou1too1_250.gif

I wonder why those world powers that recognized it the first time fail to do so now?

I imagine they're not oppose to it, it's just not important enough for them. I think the whole 'it would encourage other independent movements' is heavily overstated. As if independent movements would need encouragement anywhere in the world. If they could see a benefit for themselves they would do it regardless. There's just not a massive incentive.

Looool, look my Somaliland family, yes that is right I have Hj/Hy in my family. However, I don't want the Isaaq & Dhulbahante to unite simply because they will fight again when they don't agree on something. I give it 2 yrs max before it kicks off again, so for my sanity & everyone else's please stop them talking. We're doomed to fail!!

Looool, look my Somaliland family, yes that is right I have Hj/Hy in my family. However, I don't want the Isaaq & Dhulbahante to unite simply because they will fight again when they don't agree on something. I give it 2 yrs max before it kicks off again, so for my sanity & everyone else's please stop them talking. We're doomed to fail!!

Opposing peace talks because you think peace will come to an end after a few years anyway is a bit dumb.

I know what I am talking about! It's not beneficial for both clans

Peace talks and an end to violence is always beneficial for the people who would otherwise lose their lives. Peace talks and and end to violence should always be encouraged. I suspect you just dissaprove of Somaliland coming to an agreement with darood clans because it goes against the 'somaliland is only for isaaq' trope.

Peace talks and an end to violence is always beneficial for the people who would otherwise lose their lives. Peace talks and and end to violence should always be encouraged. I suspect you just dissaprove of Somaliland coming to an agreement with darood clans because it goes against the 'somaliland is only for isaaq' trope.
Darling I am Dhulbahante naleye Ahmed/ Jaamac Siyadd, half of my clan want Somaliland the other half don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts