Somaliland Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
As u know Somalia is a oil giant and your waters are pretty empty. We live you but you don't love us . Join you're fellow somalis and you can eat well and have good medical and education facilities.

It is not even yours to begin with

:mybusiness:

FGS says otherwise saaxiib

159dd1df-cf21-4cb0-9d9d-755c6201270d-original.jpg

:samwelcome:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
As u know Somalia is a oil giant and your waters are pretty empty. We live you but you don't love us . Join you're fellow somalis and you can eat well and have good medical and education facilities.
Sure, when Somalia completely changes its political system and there is no alshabab.

When the power shifts to the people and there is very little corruption, it can be discussed until then SL most likely will just continue and enjoy its somewhat limited freedom.

Reuniting currently is not even a possibility, it's impossible the way things are now.. Oil money doesn't change that.

The SSC is not yours. The map is made this way because the FGS is working to create a new state. They are not recognizing Sl's gaal border. I wouldn't start celebrating if I were you.

:ulyin:

And even if it was yours, why would you want to trade the oil rich SSC for a cut of Puntland's oil?

:what1:
SL's gaal borders?? Was Somalia's borders made by muslims:what1: If you are against the gaal borders go take your lands in Ethiopia, Kenya and Djibouti :bell:

The SSC is not yours. The map is made this way because the FGS is working to create a new state. They are not recognizing Sl's gaal border. I wouldn't start celebrating if I were you.

:ulyin:

And even if it was yours, why would you want to trade the oil rich SSC for a cut of Puntland's oil?

:what1:

Oh shit your part of the 'take everything serious' crew, I didn't even look at who sent the message, I thought you was GBTArmy.

Ain't you Leelkase, why do you care about the SSC?

"They are not recognizing Sl's gaal border." If you look at the map, SFG is not recognising SL as it's own separate state, but as a federal state. It used the same font for the Somaliland label, just like all the other fed states (black). Look at the Ethiopia and Somalia label fonts(faded green), both stating what is considered a country and not a fed state.

"why would you want to trade the oil rich SSC for a cut of Puntland's oil?" That was a joke, and in the joke I didn't ask for a cut but the whole damn thing.
:siilaanyosmile:

Don't be an indho adeeg nigga sxb, chill we got saliid now. Don't get angry when you see SL mentioned, No need for all this hostility gacaliye.

:gaasdrink::samwelcome:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.