Somaliland sets date for party and presidential elections

I really don't understand how things are going, because they want to be given the leadership of the country to a bad and ignorant old man again, on 13th November 2024, Mohamed Kahin will be given the leadership, this country is really over if things are not changed now.

Somaliland old hags ayaa duminaya.

@FBIsomalia that's Kulmiye's d!rty political business since 1991. They want Ina Kahin to be the party candidate on 13th November 2024
1689621638495.png

Let Garhajis start the war and fight like real men, there's no other option to stop this madness. Old hags destroying Somaliland will not be tolarated.

your calling for war in your own land, are you crazy. This never ends well
I am speaking and advocating for justice. There is no such thing as a country today. The mafia has taken over the place. They do whatever they want, they arrest everyone, and only after their own interests, there is no clear future, let the popple fight for their rights and freedom.

I am speaking and advocating for justice. There is no such thing as a country today. The mafia has taken over the place. They do whatever they want, they arrest everyone, and only after their own interests, there is no clear future, let the popple fight for their rights and freedom.
Brada have some foresight. War brings more problems than solutions. Patience is sufficient.

Who vote for ina kahin and Cirro better than him. :cosbyhmm: .
Cirro currently does not have a party, he is not the chairman of Waddani party, so he is only the candidate, and that's only depends on whether Wadani party comes out, in which Hersi Gaab, is the chairman.

- Kulmiye will elect ina Kaahin as their party chairman and candidate

Let Garhajis start the war and fight like real men, there's no other option to stop this madness. Old hags destroying Somaliland will not be tolarated.
They should've done that long ago, but they have been held back by weak and short sighted leadership.

I already tol @Weerar the sheegato this but he ain’t wanna believe it. Muse Bixi is basically saying “Maxaad ii gala qaadi kartaan” and now our Garxajis Generals are having a meeting discussing the end of Somaliland.

I wonder how the MPs will change parties after the urur election though?

Elections won't happen in Garxajis deegaans, Garxajis commitee made that clear months ago if Presidential elections don't come first.

Expect a big announcement tommorow from the commitee and opposition parties.